Take The Risk ft. One Direction

I hear Sirens.

     "We need to leave!"

     "Now!!" I spat.

    "OMG wait I almost got it." Jules said in a concerned voice.                                                                "Put your hands up!"

   "Shit." I mumble under my breath.

    We put our hands up.

   But wait I need to explain this.

I'm Jenny I am 16 I am a girl you would hang out with but won't.

Complicated huh?  Well my best friends are Jules(that's her nickname), Ashlee, Harry Styles,

Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Katrina( she is my sister).

We are all like outcasts, we have been friends since like we where in diaper years.

   The boy I'm in love with is 19 and taken by my sister. Harry my love, we flirt a lot. We are like BFFS (benefited friends forever) -_-.  Yeah we screw each other, BUT when we are lonely. At least I can still be with him, feel his soft body. My sister does not know about this though she cant know she would kill me!

   Back to what has happened.

   August 10. My sweet sixteen a teens best year of her life not for me though.  Well, my mom got in a fight with me.  I threw something and she supposed I tried to throw it at her. She smacked me and I got pissed but I'm not valiant, I'm like a BFG ( big friendly giant) but I'm a short person so SFG. Well,  I hit her I know I shouldn't though. Then I left and went to Jules house but when I came she was snogging Niall as always, but why was everyone at her house and not mine for my party? Why was Harry not with my sister?  Most importantly why did I cry all of a sudden? Then Harry motioned me up stairs. He asked what was wrong. " Why aren't you with my sister?" He kissed my head. Because I made her leave so I could have an excuse to see you up here. He pulled out a necklace and put it around my neck. 

  "I love it!" His face lit up.

  "I thought so." He smiled and gently kissed my on the lips.

  "Harry why do we do this? why do we do this to my sister?"

  His smile went away.

  "Well.......