Chapter 1.

**Gals POV**

*WEEE YOHHH**WEEEYOHHH*
ugh!! I hate this stupid alarm Clock (I had to use that word for the alarm clock😂)
And here's another day of being abused by the biggest jerks of my life!!I just wish this can all end...lucky my dad isn't home he's at a business trip. Ohwells.  I get up and go to my closet and get my Usaul Clothes.. some High waisted Light blue jeans and a Black T-Shirt that says "Bitch please" I walk to the bathroom.
i turn on the water taps and make it to a warm shower.
I start washing myself and My hair.
after that I wrap my hair in a towel and start getting dressed..
I go downstairs to Eat some Toast. after that I go back upstairs and start drying my hair.. Okey.. should I Straighten my hair or curl it?..
I'll just straighten it.
I straighten my hair and Put on a winged eye liner And some Mascara..
OHH!! I forgot to cover my bruises ..I grab and put some foundation on my bruises.
I Go back to the bathroom and Brush my White teeth.
ohwells.
I run back to my room and check my phone, OHNO! it's almost 8:30!!..Hmm..
I must start walking!!
I put on my Black and White nike's.
and I start Walking to school.
Suddenly I feel A rock hit my back.

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT HAHA YOU DESERVED IT CAUSE YOUR AN UGLY BITCH" I hear Matthew say while Him and Cameron are driving away.

"Ok" was all I can say.
after that I Start running to my school and get inside.
I walk to my locker so I can put my stuff in there.
But Someone closed my locker..
"ow.. Please open it.."I was stuttering cause it hurted..
"Why should I? Open it urself whore." Nash yells that out and let's the locker free.

First update hehe..Sorry if it's short I just got a headache and I don't really wanna write this but I gotta get used to it cause I suck at writing stories loool...Kaye I'll update later or tommorw after school.