Chapter 2.

***Gals POV and Thoughts***

I quickly pick up my books and Work.  I start walking to class.. But I get stopped... By..Cameron.
"Hey slut, Where you going?"
"please leave me alone."
"Your worthless! You Ugly duckling!NOONE LIKES YOU!"
those hurt....ill just try to avoid it.
"I know."
All of a sudden I feel pain ..deep pain.. In my cheek.
he punched my cheek..

I run to the bathroom without saying anything..

I quickly take my razor out and start slitting my wrist.. one cut ..two cuts..three cuts..

I grab a paper towel and Put that on my arm as i Clean the blood.

i Sit there with the paper towel getting bloody.

I throw away the Paper towel and get up.. I look at the mirror..

Why do They bully me so much? Oh right.. It's my face. I'm a mistake. I miss my mom.

I walk out the bathroom and Walk to class without Looking anywhere. oh right.. I have Spanish class.. then science class.

I Open the door and go sit at my desk.

"Weno steyas" the Spanish teacher says. (I'm obviously tryna say good morning in Spanish😂)

"Good morning everybody says."

(I'm gonna translate The spanish to English, so prefer the Teacher saying Spanish word okay? I suck at stories man. I'm tryna Be a good writer loool. But no;-; I suck.)

I sit down and crack a smile to the teacher .

"Okay, Today we're gonna Do Partners!
Ruby your with Juan.
Cameron your with Gal."

What?! I'm with Cameron?! What if he beats me up?!Oh no.. This can't be happening.. He hates me!" I say to myself.

I get up and go sit by him..

"ew a slut is sitting by me." Cameron says out to the class.

Unlike you cameron. I say to my Thoughts.

I just sit down there.. Getting sweaty... gosh.. Im nervous.. real nervous.
-Skip class-

I quickly get out of class and get my lunch.

I go sit alone in the bathroom.
Eating.

This chicken is good, but.. I wanna go home... Just 5 more hours left! ..or should I make an excuse? Idunno. I should.

I walk out and throw my food away.. I go to the principals office and ask to go home.

"why? Are you Sick?" The principals says.

"yes sir..I am.. I'm not feeling well. Can i go home?" I asked.. Holding my tummy.

"Yes, you may." The principal says.

I walk out of the office and go get my stuff before I see Cameron and them..

wow, I haven't even Got bullied by all those 7 guys today. But Cameron and Matthew. I wonder why they didn't do shit. I guess I'm invisible today . Hopefully they don't bother me tommorw.

I walk out of school and start walking home.

-at home-

Why isn't my dad home? oh right. He's on a business trip for a month... I guess I'm gonna be alone for a month.

I walk upstairs and change back into my Pj's.

I go to bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

zZZzzZ....

Okey, like it? I was tryna make it go better ohwells.
Hopefully you guys read this☺️
please get your friends to read this.. I'll keep updating if you do...((:
-shauna
💖