Chapter 3- Never Trust the Advice Horse

(BlueDiamond101)

Amber walked over to the Mess Hall, Mitch and Jerome already had gone back to their group so she didn't have much to talk about. Jerome had begged her to stay quiet but she couldn't decide to tell everyone else or not.

"I think we're the first back." Raye muttered as xe followed Amber into the room only to gasp in shock.

Chase was sitting up at his spot on the stage, clutching his head with one hand and propping his body up with the other.

Raye was first to speak.

"What the hell!?" Xe half screamed half whispered.

Chase jumped, clearly startled by Raye's sudden appearance.

"Uh...Hello?" He looked at Amber, then Raye, then back at Amber.
How the hell is Chase alive right now!?

Maya and Selena quickly ran in, only for them both to smile.

"I knew it." Maya stated as she walked over to the-somehow alive- Chase.

"What do you mean you knew it?" Amber asked and Maya smirked

"I'll explain when everyone gets back."

____

Slowly everyone returned to the Mess Hall. Every time a question about Chase was asked only to be replied with 'I'll explain when everyone gets here' and Amber tapped the table impatiently As she waited for a much needed explanation

-------

"How?!" Mangokiwi finally shouted as the final group took a seat.

Maya smiled.
Does she enjoy irritating people?!

"Yeah! He broke a rule, that means Herobrine should have killed him!" Chase flinched as NingaNekoAru slammed her fist against the metal table.

All eyes turned to Maya who looked ready to break down in a fit of laughter.

"Well you see. I made Chase." The wattpaders gaped while the minecraters watched in confusion.

"But as you can tell. He's a hybrid. Angel, demon, cat, and....." Maya trailed off when she saw Chase's fear filled face.
What is he afraid of?

"But the thing is, he is, I guess you could say, invcincible." The room exploded with outbursts of infriated people.

"Hey! I'm not stupid, he isn't OP. Of course his weakness is bleeding out and....I don't have to say." She smirked
Doesn't want anyone getting any ideas I guess.

"Herobrine was going to kill him. Of course I managed to convince him otherwise with the fact, Chase doesn't know the rules. None of you except the wattpaders do."

Everyone looked at Chase with a interested look, or something similar.

"Also I made Drake and Micheal, but they're pretty much like every other human being here." Maya added with a smile.

"Now what did you guys find?" She asked, changing the subject from the new information that three people here weren't real people, but made up characters brought to life somehow.

"Well. The far side of the building has a hallway with all the minecratian dorms and a Minecraftian Lounge." Antvenom reported, he had been with Jerome, Mitch, and Tyler.

"Yeah. The other far side is the same thing, but for wattpaders instead." Raye reported and Amber attempted to hide her smirk.

"I also found a large library or enchanting room. It was at the end of the hallway across from the lounge. Also I found something quite funny." Amber stated with a mischievous smirk. Jerome and Mitch's eyes widened in fear but Amber continued talking.

"Jerome and Mitch were on the floor by the enchantment table, their legs had somehow gotten entwined. Of course I had to turn on the lights."

Everyone looked over to the two whose faces had turned crimson red.

"I asked you not to tell!" Jerome squeaked.

Amber laughed "Never trust the Advice Horse!" She shouted and doubled over laughing.