Chapter 5- Suspicious

(BlueDiamond again)

Amber felt her heart thumping in her chest. Before her stood Derpy. Except instead of her mischeivous smile, that she normally had, was replaced with an insane and unnatural smile. But that wasn't what made Amber's heart thump. It was the blood. Maya's clothing was drooping, stained pink and red. Moofin sat on her shoulder, but was also stained in pink and red and had the same unnatural smile.

Behind Maya, Amber could faintly see bodies littering the ground. One was unmistakably Mango, who lay on her back, hand over her chest and stab wounds everywhere.

Maya suddenly lunged forward, and Moofin jumped at Amber's face, sharp, stained teeth bared.

-----------

Amber jerked awake with a start.
Awake? AWAKE!? It was all a DREAM!!??

Amber turned to see her ElectroID. Still shaken from her nightmare, she gingerly reached out and flicked on the light switch.

The room was the same as she had left it.

"What time is it?" She muttered groggily and picked up her ElectroID which flickered to life.

7:35 AM

It read in bold letters. Amber silently gasped.
I doubt I'll fall back asleep before 8. May as well get up.

Amber got up, slightly thankful that Day Time was at 7 AM and not any later.

She quickly took a shower, combing her hand through her blonde hair before changing into her casual wear.

She snatched up her key and set her ElectroID on her wrist, the automatic bands wrapping around her arm with a quiet snap.

After leaving her room, she quickly closed the door, locking it behind her, and walking down the hall. She wasn't going anywhere specific, just wandering around to pass time.

--------

Amber soon found herself walking down an unknown hallway. Curious, she continued, wondering which group had explored this area before.

That's when she saw a door and two windows on either side, bright yellow light streaming into the hallway.

She then saw a shadow flicker across it and her heart skipped a beat.

Curious yet worried, Amber opened the door. Only for her blood to run cold with horror.

The room was stock full of weapons.
All the sharp blades glinted in the artificial light.

MonoWither's Shop.....

She recalled the group that had seen the store but hadn't explored. As well as what they had reported.
And someone else is here...in a room full of weapons....and danger...and so many ways...

Amber shook her head as if to dislodge the thought. She scanned the room for a possible murderer only to see a large black and white wither. It appeared to be asleep.

"Hmm....I have around 20 Wither Coins...that sounds like enough to get a knife."
Knife...KNIFE!?

Amber froze as she processed what had just been said. "Uh...Hello?" Amber asked, her voice quivering.

A loud, surprised yelp resounded throughout the shop and Amber followed it to see..

"CHASE!?" She squeaked and the Ultimate Commander spun around, his eyes wide.

"A-Amber?! W-What are you doing here!?" Amber noticed his left hand was stuffed in his hoodie pocket.

"I could ask you the same thing!" She retorted and Chase bit his lip nervously.