"The Parmesans"

This chapter is dedicated to my fabulous second family, the Parmesans. In the Parmesan family there are three sisters. The oldest sister is Charlie. The other sisters are twins, Faith and Nicole.
Charlie is an honest person who people would say "Is an old soul." She's currently in the middle of her independent study and created her own game show called "The Four Elements." The game show is based off of an inside joke from our childhood. The game show is a huge hit. Charlie's face is on a billboard off the highway. Every time  I see it, I think of how the joke became joke. It all goes back to Pelham in 2015. I won't get too into the details, but let's just say that it involves running around in the dark with beanbag chairs.
Nicole the most brilliant person that I've ever met! She is a witty person with a heart of gold. Nicole is currently the New York Times best selling author of the year. During high school, she mentored under the watchful eye of J.K Rowling. Rowling passed on the Harry Potter legacy to Nicole, so she is writing a prequel series about the lives of the main characters kids. Besides Charlie's game show, it's one of the biggest things out right now.
Faith is a person that lights up the room when she walks in. She is a gifted dancer, but she didn't start actually dancing till she was in high school. She always used to dance for fun until she absolutely fell in love with it. She now dances in shows at the children's theater down the street. While doing her shows she met the guy who I call her soul mate. Sean is absolutely perfect for her. They both love to dance and love each other. The way he looks at her when she's not looking is the cutest thing ever. I think they'll stay together for a while, and if he hurts her, well then he will no longer be a person.
The Parmesans keep me on my toes. They are my second family. I wouldn't have made it growing up without them. And, now that I get to spend the rest of my adult life with them, our friendship grows stronger.