"Brush your teeth and sleep with dreams"

"Brooklyn! Brooklyn! Move your ass! It's been 3 weeks, it's time to get up and start your life again." Todd was glaring down at me, the lump all tangled up in the silk covers. Rachel walked in with a cup of something. "This better get her up." Rachel said as she poured a cup of ice cold water on my head. "WHAT THE FUCK RACHEL! YOU BOTH NEED TO STOP! I DON'T WANT TO MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE! I DON'T HAVE A LIFE WITHOUT HIM!" As I screamed at them both, we all started to tear up.
Ok, I'm getting way ahead of myself. Let's start from the beginning of it all. Hi, I'm Brooklyn, Brooklyn Harper. I know most stories start like this, but we have to follow tradition. I'm an ordinary girl from a boring ass town. I've always had my life set out for myself, move out right after graduation, and move to NYC in pursuit of being on Broadway. I am currently living in the glorious borough of Manhattan with my two friends Rachel and Todd. Let me tell you a little about them.
Rachel is a hot headed red head. She is a tough cookie, so don't screw with her. She is currently working for the Manhattan police. I have to say, she is a hell of a cop and a friend. I met Rachel at summer camp. She was in my cabin and we instantly became friends. She always had good advice, we all call her "Rachel the therapist." Rachel is from Florida, so the cold is a refreshing touch for her. She loves the snow, so less shoveling out our cars for Todd and I.
Todd is a very "unique" person. Todd has always been a hilarious quirky person. Todd's story is a little different. His dad growing up was a Drag Queen. Todd has always been made fun of for it, but like a I said Rachel is a tough cookie, so she took care of the haters for him. Todd always said he wouldn't end up like his dad, but somehow he ended up loving the job. And, let me tell you, living with a Drag Queen is probably the best thing ever. He always has a place to go and a story to tell. Todd has the biggest crush on the girl who lives across the hall, her name is Ava. Ava is a Victoria Secret model, so no surprise that he likes her. Typical guy problems as I call them.
So, those are my roommates for you. The city will be an interesting experience for us, but it will be a fun experience.