장1

AREUM's POV

I held my camera on my hands and took pictures of him, the beautiful sight of this angel. He was the man I was dreaming for, the man I wanted, the man that I could kill for. His name is Park Jimin, born October 13, blood type A, favorite colors black and blue. Has a mother, father and younger brother. Who am I just another fan but most people call us monsters and even call us sasaengs, I like to call myself as his Ms. Sasaeng. My world had been rotating only for them. Him and his group, BTS.

It was lunch time now and girls surrounded their table. Just to get a glimpse of them eating and even hear their melodic voices. What I wanted were their spoons and chopsticks, I didn't care if a lot of girls wanted it. I just wanted it and that is my goal. After they were done, I told my friend, Seuleun, to trick the other girls into thinking they were being called by BTS and because they don't have brains they fell for my trick and I successfully grabbed my most beloved BTS' spoons and chopsticks. With their most precious salivas, you might think I'm crazy but if you were me this was like a miracle. I placed them inside zip lock bags and labeled each one. One for their golden maknae, Jungkook, their adorable 4D alien, V, their happy go lucky, J-hope, their adorable hyung, Suga, their leader, Rap Monster, their eomma, Jin and my one and only Jimin.

I placed them in my bag and headed for my class room and once again I saw them inside their classroom. They were in Section A while I was in Section B, they were the dream guys of the campus, handsome, talented and even smart. How could people not love them. Passing their room I saw them chatting among themselves, good news no girls were on sight. I got my camera and proceeded being a photographer. Every angle was just screaming perfection, Oh! How I wish I could touch those sharp jawlines, those pink lips, those soft hands. I scanned the pictures I took and was fangirling in the inside. Then I heard someone behind me,

" *coughs* who are you?"

I turned around slowly hiding my camera. I smiled and bowed, it was PARK FUCKING JIMIN!

"Uhmm... Anyeonghaseyo"

I tried to control myself from releasing my inner sasaeng. He looked at me with a curious look that made me feel uncomfortable.

"Uhmm... Mian, I was just looking around the campus"

"Are you new here?"

"No"

"I don't recognize-"

He doesn't recognize me. Okay, that made me want to cry but for God's sake I was talking to him. I wanted to touch him or just touch his charcoal black hair. I felt myself move towards but suddenly stopped when Namjoon entered the scene.

"Anyeonghaseyo!"

I said while he smiled and waved. I could really feel myself faint right now. I used my remaining strength to walk to my classroom how could you not feel that. He just you know FREAKIN TALKED TO ME. I hope to see him again maybe a month later or a week later or a day later or even better to see him everyday beside me. *evil laugh* wait? Stop. No bad thinking Areum stop with the nonsense your thinking. I sat down in my seat and got my diary, I wrote the happenings for the past few hours and most especially the part where he talked to me. I smiled putting every detail in my mind to a piece of paper then someone suddenly surprised me.

"Yah! You don't need to do that"

"Well, you were smiling like hell and it looked like you were on effing drugs"

I responded with a smile and continued writing,

"Wait? What did you do?"

"Nothing, are you accusing me?"

"Yes"

"Look, I did nothing. He just talked to me"

"What?! Jinja?! How?! Why?!"

Aish. This girl is too loud. I felt my eardrums exploding.

"I was taking pictures of them but Park effing Jimin snuck behind me"

A minute or so, students started filling the classroom and we started the class. This was our last class and we had nothing to do. When hearing this I immediately took my phone and started stalking their social media accounts. Looking at their pictures made me fall in a pit full of effing feels. Gosh, help me right now. I thought what they were doing right now, maybe listening to their lesson or talking with each other or even doing nothing like me.

Everyday I imagined myself as someone special to them like a friend or even their wife (no just kidding xD). The day ended and I waited for them outside their room. I saw them walking out, I could imagine Jimin saying "Yah! Why are waiting for me I should be the one waiting for my girlfriend". I wanted to scream but held it back.

I followed them and saw them exiting. Their first stop the shave-ice shop. I hid behind a tree and looked at the mannequin looking boys. I looked at them laughing, chatting, and eating. Then I realized one was missing, I started naming, there was Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Seokjin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Ji- wait? Where is that dude? Always missing. Then I heard a voice from behind.

"Are you a fan of them"

"Yes"

I said without turning my stupid head,

"Who do you like?"

"Oh! Mine's Park Jimin"

"Really?! Mine too"

I turned my head and when I saw him I fucking lost it. Why did I not turn my stupid head. Why? Why? Just saying those things in front of the guy I like. LEE AREUM YOU PABO!!!

"So, I am the one you like. Thank you"

He said smiling. Oh, THAT FUCKING EYE SMILE.

"I'm Park Jimin by the way but I think I don't need to introduce myself anymore. Can you tell me your name"

He said offering a hand. What am I going to do now? My mind started to panic because of all the thoughts that was in my head. Am I going to introduce myself? Am I going to make a run from it? Am I going to kidnap him? What? No, not kidnap him. What am I going to do!! While thinking someone started shaking me.

"Are you okay?"

"Ah, ne"

"You still didn't tell me your name"

"Uhmmm... My-my n-name is Lee A-"

"Jiminnie!"

Someone shouted from behind. We both looked behind and saw the Golden Maknae.

"Hyung, where did you go?"

"Kookie! Ah, I just looked for someone"

They said approaching other and hugged. That was a close call good thing Jungkook saved me. Why not let them know my name because I'm a fan I just want be hidden not being recognize. I just want to be their shadow always following, following them with their every move.

______________________________________________________________________
A/N:
YEHET!!!
Finally, finished in making Chimin's first chapter.
Thank you and please be patient with me when updating.