장6

AREUM's POV

Lunch ended and we had to go back to our classrooms. I sat down, you could easily hear my heart beats if it weren't so noisy. I couldn't stay still, thinking maybe this backup plan might fail. Aish! Stop making yourself feel more nervous Lee Areum.

Only a minutes until the day finally ended. All we did was copy notes and hopefully answer all the questions the teacher gave us. FINALLY! The final bell, it sounded like I have won a contest. Oh, the sweet sound of this bell. I got up, arranged my things and waited for Seuleun and Joonki.

I still can still hear girls asking among theirselves where was Jimin. We waited for everyone to go home and finally, the floor was free from any human being. We three walked to the storage room and opened the locker. Jimin fell almost landing a kiss on me. He was slightly concious, I could see him do small actions. We put on Joonki's jacket and name tag onto Jimin. We immediately walked out of the building and onto the school's entrance. We waited beside the gate with a almost concious Jimin.

"Seuleun?"

"What?"

"Where's the car?"

"Uhmmm...wait, let me call-"

"Okay, please tell them to hurry up"

I can feel Jimin moving. More and more concious now, I don't have a choice but to again cover his nose with the handkerchief. He's a lot heavier than I thought he was. Then I heard a car stopping in front of us.

"C'mon Areum"

Finally! The sound of relief. We entered the car and it immediately drove off.

"How was your day Ms. Seuleun?"

The driver asked,

"It was stressful"

Seleun said letting out a huge sigh,

"So? Who is this sleepy guy?"

"Uhmmm... He's Joonki, remember him?"

"Ah, Hoon Joonki"

"Uhmmm... Can we go to Areum's house first?"

"Of course Ms. Seleun"

After 5 minutes. We arrived at my house, all We had to do is put Jimin inside. Seuleun got off the car and helped me carry Jimin. We placed him inside the guest room, a room with white walls and less furniture. Seuleun said goodbye and at last, I have done my mission. I walked into my room to change my clothes and got handcuffs. Just to be sure of course, I had to handcuff Jimin, what if he escaped I would be dead meat.

JUNGKOOK's POV

We haven't seen Jimin since our recess. We were getting really worried. He wasn't even in our house and every places we know. I felt something bad had happened to him.

"What happened to Jimin?"

"Hyung, I think something bad has happened to him"

"Haven't you seen him earlier"

"Last time we saw him was-"