장4

AREUM's POV

What am I going to do now?! I can't live without my beloved phone. I have to go back and face them. But...No! They might notice me. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! What am I going to do?! I sat on the sidewalk and continued to get lost in my thoughts, plans to get my phone back. I stared at a street light it had the lights on, it was already night time. Then I remembered something.... OH MY FUCKING GOSH! I had Jimin's picture as my lock screen. The good thing is it has a password but what would their reactions be? I felt like screaming, please don't open the phone, DON'T OPEN THE FUCKING PHONE!

JIMIN's POV

"MISS! WAIT!"

Did she even hear me? What should I do with this phone then? I walked back to Bangtan's table. I checked for any information of the owner. Why did she even run? Did she even realize that her phone is missing.

"Hyung, what is that?"

"Ah, a girl left it. I'm trying to find any information"

"Pabo, why don't you open the phone and call one of her friend"

"Why didn't I think of that?" I said sarcastically.

"Of course, I'm going to open the phone. I just looked if there were any info on the case"

"Give me that"

Jin said grabbing the phone from my grasp and tried searching for something.

"Yah! What are you finding?"

"The power button"

"It's right here" I said pointing at the lock button.

"Aish! This hyung"

"You do know that I use a flip phone, right?"

He pressed the button and he suddenly had his shocked face on.

"Wae?!" I said almost shouting.

He called the other members beside me. Then they all had a laughing-shocked faces.

"DAEBAK!" J-hope hyung suddenly said.

"Wae?! Wae?!"

Then they placed the phone's screen right up to my face.

"Hyung, her lock screen is this jamless person"

"Aish, at least some can see how handsome I am"

"Hahahahahahahahahha! Since when did you become handsome"

"Why don't we find her and Jiminnie will be the one to give the phone back"

"That would be awesome"

"Stop that! Let's just give it to the café, she might come back tomorrow"

"Ah, right. That's why we always have the guy with the IQ of 148"

J-hope said patting Rapmon's back. I got up and went to the counter. I asked the manager that if a girl comes in looking for her phone. To give the phone I was holding, she had hazel brown hair, I told the manager. The manager agreed and we went home.

AREUM's POV

I stood up and very carefully approached the café door. I opened the door slowly and peeked my head , looking around. No signs of Bangtan so far. Okay... *sighs* get ready. I slowly walked inside in a normal human way. I approached the counter and a teenage girl welcomed me.

"Good Evening ma'm, how can I help you?"

"Uhmm... Can I ask if a phone was given to you?"

"Uh... Now that you said that someone did"