Chapter 17

A/N: HEY!!

I'm bback!

I also have a question: Do you guys like RivenxMusa?

And what do you think of Nathan? My new character?

Also, could you guys please list your favourite ships/pairings in order? XD

It'll really help!

But FloraxHelia is number one of course!

Recap:

"Well," Tecna said finally, "It's true that we did do a good job, but this is why I think Icy didn't give us the full extent of her strength."

The tech fairy moved forward and opened her laptop.

A holographic projection shot up to show Icy's glowing blue bracelet.

"This ornament, " Tecna said as the the room watched in awed silence, "emits magical power that beats the six of us combined."

"Is... is it not working or something?" Layla managed finally.

Tecna shook her head, shutting her laptop.

"I don't know, Layla."

"Girls," Ms. Faragonda sighed, "I should probably tell you that we are protecting part of the Codex..."

The girls stared at her.

"Yes..." The head mistress smiled slowly, "I'm sorry if it feels like I didn't trust you. This was for your safety."

"We understand, Ms. Faragonda..." Bloom said finally.

"So," The girls seemed to struggle with the new knowledge they'd just picked up, "You're saying that there's a chance Icy was here looking for the Codex..."

The Head Mistress stood up suddenly, "The entrance to the chamber the Codex is in. We must guard it. Girls, would you accompany me to the library?"

"Of course, Ms. Faragonda," Bloom replied.

Helia looked down at his bow and the image of a beautiful brunette came to mind.

Flora didn't know of his dark, much scarier side.

Right now, she probably thought that he was a student resembling a wandering poet.

He thought through the times they'd seen each other.

The way she'd watch him, her smile, the blush she wore whenever their gazes locked, Helia knew.

The princess of the Fifth Moon was falling in love with him.

Helia sighed.

With his poet act, that was.

He gripped his bow, knowing that he'd hurt her far too much when the truth came out.

It scared him.

The last thing Helia wanted to become was an object of Flora's pain or distrust.

That was because he liked her.

He was falling in love with her rather quickly and felt thrills whenever he felt that she was attracted to him.

To top everything off, she was his fiancee.