lThe first day

*Chapter 1*

     I was on my way to school on a rainy day, when I had seen a black cat. I didn't know what it was supposed to mean, but I just went around it. I got to all of my classes on time for my first day, but a girl with the same last name as me was in my every class. When I got home I did some research. The girl with the same last name as me was my sister, but. I dug a little deeper and found out that our dad was deployed while our mom gave birth to us. Oh by the way my name is Jordan Hail and my sisters name is Rabecca Hail. I live with my dad and apparently she lives with our mom.  I sometimes stay with my grandma and my aunt. I always wondered if my sister did the same thing and hated it like I did. My aunt always stood up for me even though I didn't know what she was saying. I always get yelled at until my aunt mentioned Becca. I didn't. know what she was meanning by that until now. My aunt would tell me to go to my room and I could hear my aunt and my grandma arguing. "Why do you have to treat her so badly, you don't treat Rabecca like that?" my aunt said. "Because she's younger and can't do anything right, unlike her sister, she does everything she is told to do and that's why I treat them two differently." my grandma said. "Just because she's the younger one doesn't give u that right to treat them differently". my aunt said. It then gets quiet and no more arguing. You could hear a pin drop. I'm sitting on my bed writing a note.

Dear Grandma

I know you don't like me very much so that is why I'm taking time to go somewhere and calm down I text dad and told him what I was doing so I'm packing a few things and leaving.

~bev

I gathered a few things and headded to my.bestfriends/sisters house Cheyenne and stayed there for a while. When I got back to my grandmas all I seen were fire trucks ambulance. I'm screaming and yelling and crying as I run towards the burning house when I get pulled back by a detective.

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys if there are any mistakes plz comment. And also let me know what you think of this chapter. I have 8 chapters right now but have writers block ill do my homework and type all of it up in drafts and then publish it when I have internet. Thanks

~ Bev.