Chapitre 2

Entry #2

Seriously???

This weird guy is my fiancé? Whatever did he do to make my Dad agree to this set-up?!

I stomped out of the shower going straight to the walk-in closet, ignoring the terrible mass of something on my bed.

While I was changing, I heard a deep chuckle. Peeking out my head a little, I shot his broad back a questioning look. Just how infuriating can this guy be?

“This looks rather awkward, is it not?” Another chuckle. “I’m averting my eyes, but somehow, even though I’m facing a complete 180 degrees away from you, my eyes wants to roll inside my head and face your direction.” Adriann rocked, cross-seated, on my bed, making it squeak.

I felt my face grew hotter and hotter as I stared, unbelievingly, at his back. What was that for?! I am not very good at innuendoes! I threw a large pillow from the sofa and hit his head square, and yelled a “Don’t you dare!” as I shut the door and proceeded with dressing up with a rather clumsy hand and a very red face.

Darn! I’m blushing, I’m definitely blushing! I know I’m blushing!  Why do I get so worked up with this weird specimen of a man?! Now, where did I leave all my common sense? I’ll go pick them up and give some to this guy too, since he’s clearly lacking them. I sigh.

“Nope, I won’t. You know why?” he tipped his head a little to the right.

“Because I’d have you chopped and fried for dinner if you even dared.” I stated, stepping out of the closet to find my slippers. I’m not heading out anyways, and I need to drive this unknown entity out of my room first! And I was serious, by the way.

“Nah, t’was because of what you did earlier. I was so surprised I could not even move!” He laughed.

“You know, the way you speak is strange…” I felt my forehead furrowed and my brows together, ignoring whatever he said; it never sank in my skull anyways. Maybe it’s just some useless blabber and threw the meaning of his words out of an imaginary window in my head.

“Ooh,” he turned his head towards my direction with a playful light gleaming in his golden brown eyes that made me take a sharp breath. Oh, damn. Maybe something’s wrong with my lungs? “You are more interested in my wordings rather than my actual words? You have heard my words right, have you not?” He rolled on the bed, his eyes never leaving mine, and lied down on his chest; his head supported up by the back of his right hand.

“What? What have you said?” I crossed my arms across my chest and raised a brow, as if daring him. I don’t have any interest in whatever he said or is about to say; I don’t care anyways.

He smirked. That kind of smirk that says ‘Thee hast met thy doom’ but with a golden sparkle from his eyes. As to what that ‘golden sparkle’ as, please don’t ask me.

He sat upright again, one long leg folded under him and the other dangled from the bed. He patted the space beside him, inviting me to sit, which I have no intention of doing. Instead, I just walked up to him, and stopped short just in front of him.

Could you stop being so…dramatic? I thought to myself.

 “I was not being dramatic. You see, you can’t see it if you’re so far away and if it’s this dim in here.” He grinned as he still held my gaze.

Wait, had I said anything? Whatever.

“Can’t. Too bright.” I made a face.

 “You can see well in this dim light?” He inquired.