Chapter 1 :*

(Kyiana In Media)

 "Kamari!" my bestfriend screamed my name.

"Whaaaat bitchhh!" where are you my nigga ya house is like the mf white house.

"Kyiana stfu and find me shit!".

Kamari's POV-

What up hoes my name is Kamari Watkins, im 17; from New York live in ATL and i live with my cousin, she barely stays here but she pays the bills. Aint no telling what she be doing otherwise i be with my bestfriend kyiana. Kyiana is my bestfriend, my baby, my round. We been bestfriends since kindergarten and we juniors now. Tbh we did some things with each other , it was good but we would never get together because we didn't wanna ruin our friendship. And tonight we gonna have some fun and get fucked up, smoke and maybe something else. We only do THAT when she wants to loll.

Kyiana's POV-

Whaddup my niggas. my name Kyiana Wilkerson and im 17 and im Detroit and i live in ATL. i live with my moma. i dont have a daddy but when i want some pussy i know who to go to loll. Kamari got that good shit i cant even lie. Im gay asf. We got that connection, but ion wanna ruin our relationship but tonight we gonna have some fun smoke and fuck watch and see my nigga :D.

Kyiana- "Bestfriend you look hella right in that dress fr tho."

Kamari- "Thanks bby you look sexy too".

As i was eyein her down, i wanted to fuck her so bad but i can wait...... nahh i cant. i need to stop my shit. imma stop no more fucking ..

Kamari POV-

Ughh i see how kyiana looking at me and i know she know that i know i wanna fuck. but really i need to stop like seriously i dont need to get addicted. Even though she looking hella sexy in her polo shirt with true religion jeans and her taxis. Mhmm the shit i would do but i gotta stop. Kamari stop yo shit girl.

Comment && Tell Me How Im Doingg.

Will They Get Together?

Will They Fuck Again?

Comment My Niggas :*