Wave Time .

Kamari POV -

"kyiana this party is jumpin' no lie."

kyiana- hell yeah, but im finna go get a drink you want anything ?

Kamari- yea get me a shot of tequila.

kyiana- ight,

Maann i swear to god, there is some fine ass people in hea. Everything is going right until i see Daisia ugly ass. Daisia used to be a thing until she cheated on me. ong i dont like her.

Daisia POV -

Wassup with it my niggas my name is Daisia Cobbley, and im from Louisiana but live in ATL im 18. i used to be in a relationship with Kam. Thats my baby but not anymore. she doesnt claim me at all. and that fucked up and i know i cheated on her but im sorry for that and thats what im going to tell her right now .

Kyiana POV-

Kyiana- Aye can i get 2 shots of tequila please ?

Bartender- Sure .

While im walking over to Kamari i see daisia her ex talking to her im looking like wtf is this girl doing?

Kamari POV-

Daisia- hey bby.

Kam - Yo dont fucking talk to me .

Daisia- i just wanted to say im so sorry for cheating on you and i want you to give me a 2nd chance. i love youuu.

Kam - now its not th-

Kyiana- whaddup Day, is thea a problem hea cause if it is we gonna fight straight like that ion play that i love you shit. this is my bestfriend and you aint finna break her heart ever again.

Daisia - aye kyi i love her fr and i aint gonna break her heart i promise.

Kyiana - i dont give a fuck , just admit it you fucked up and you need to suffer for the shit you did my nigga . this conversation is dead yo, let go kam.

Kamari- bye daisia ha.

So after that situation we went to the dance floor and dancin like besties are suppose to dance. i gotta admit i was having alil fun. and while i dancing kyiana comes up behind me and she starts grabbing my waist and i felt her on my ass. and it felt good asf. then i look over to the left and she daisia clockin' hella hard lol. then kyiana started kissing on my neck and i was feelin it . then she stopped then she said lets go to the restroom. i said ok.

Kyiana POV -

as we rushed to the restroom i started to get really wett, then i was kissing her all over the place. i didnt kno what i was doing.. i sat her on the counter and took her panties off and then i kissed her clit. then i opened her legs wide and started sucking and licking on her clit. i stuck my tongue in deep . she started moaning real loud so i said shh. her legs got to shakin and i can tell she was finna cum. then she said daddy, thats when i knew she was cumin then she started squirtin for the first time i was like oh hell yeah , she tasted great.

Kamari POV -

Omg i actually squrited ".

Kyi - yess and you tasted good. :)

kam- i didnt know i can do that .

kyi- and if you dont know now you know bestie.

kam- mhmm i ready to go home girl.

kyi- Alright we out ma.

Tonight was the best night ever. i had so much fun if yall know what i mean :)

Did I Do Okay Yall?

Please Comment Something Lmfao .

Hope Yall enojhoyy