Chapter 9part 2

A day later
___________________________
Lauren p.o.v
Today I'm moving in with y/n I'm so happy I won't be lonely anymore he would only spend the night Friday , Saturday , Sunday at my apartment. He would bring a back cloth with him and he would sleep next to me it was nice to wake up with him beside and his morning raspy voice is so sexy and his sleepy half smile were so cute , I'm packing up my stuff y/n helping me I pack thing his carry all the boxes to his car we almost. I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist a rest their chin on my shoulder I turn around I see y/n I kiss his soft lips I still feel fireworks every time I kiss him he Smile and giggles he kiss my cheek carry the box out to his car I got in he got we drove home .

Y/n p.o.v
Lauren moving in I'm happy for her to move in I'm helping her by carrying the boxes to my car so we are almost done so I snuke up behind her wrap my arm around her waist a rest my chin on her shoulder she turn around and kiss me I still feel firework when we kiss so we're on our way home so I pull up in my drive way and see a familiar car and some on I don't like .

_______________________
Here another up date
SeanODonnell34 for him
I hope u like
Who do u think it is
Comment