Chapter 6 part 3

If u don't remember what happen go read the last chapter
___________________________

Y/n p.o.v
I saw Lauren walk alone I stood by my car looking through my phone. She saw me walk over to me I put my phone into my pocket and look into her green eyes well here stared in my bright blue eyes she spoke up and said " hey y/n then I said "hey Lauren I have something to ask u " she said " go ahead" then I said took her hand look up in her eyes and ask " Lauren jauergui will u go out with me " she look at me and " yes i will " I smile she smile back she lean I lean we kiss are lips moved in sync her lips are so plump and they taste like strawberry when art became an issue we pulled apart I rested my forehead one hers and smile then y/d/n stared to bark out of the window you can hear him becuse the window was open . I smile Lauren got in the passage side of the car I got in the driver seat I drove home Lauren let the dog in he ran I carried the food to the closet , put the bed in my room and toys in the living room I don't want noise when I try to sleep and put the stuff on that table then sat on the couch where Lauren say in my lap and kiss me .

Lauren p.o.v
So I walking down the street then I saw y/n I walk over to him we talk he ask me out I said yes then he kiss me his lips are so soft I could kiss him all day I really could he going to be mine soon to hold to kiss him anywhere I want and this is going to be happen very soon

___________________________
Hey guys
Where should u take Lauren out on a date should I make another book for this  what would u guys think