the vampire nex door

*DAISY'S POV*

When I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes. "NIALL!"I hugged him. " you know I can't stay away." He whispered in my ear. Zayn grabbed me and pulled me off of niall. "I told you to stay away from him." he said so only I could hear. " BUT I LOVE HIM. I DON'T THINK I CAN STAY AWAY FROM HIM." Zayn looked shocked. "fine. you can date him. but if he hurts you in any way you come to me okay. "I nodded and smiled. Niall grabbed my hand. "lets go"

*niall's pov*

"lets go. " she was so beautiful I love how she looked in the moonlight. "where are we going" she asked in her adorable voice. "my house" I told her. when we got inside liam , Louis and harry all were sitting on the couch. I shut the door quietly so they wouldn't know I was here. "NIALL" harry jumped up and hugged me while daisy was hiding behind me. "and who is this" he said grabbing daisy. " mine" he stepped back. "woah nia don't have to be so territorial. " he said. "niall " daisy said in a low voice. "yes " "I don't want to be here. these people scare me" "well we can get some icecream." she nodded. we started to walk out the door but harry grabbed my arm. " where you going. " "somewhere where you guys can't scare her" with that we walked out to my car. the ride there was quiet. when we got there I ordered our ice cream. I sat next to her and put my arm around her. "I love you " she said in a little voice almost a whisper. "I love you too" we sat like that until we had to get the ice cream. we sat down and ate. "time to take you home" I could see in her eyes she didn't want to go. "ok" she said. I smiled. we walked out to the car. the Windows were smashed and it was all beat up."FUCK" I screamed. I saw daisy calling someone.