Battle.

'** daisys pov***

It was full moon today. tonight they attack. i was scared. i hope we will be okay. i have aubry with me. liam was staying. we had alot of vampires with us. and there was my other friend fighting for zayn. "nialler" "yes beauty" "my friend alex is fighting for zayn.she cant get hurt." "i know its hard to see her over there but itll get better." i kept watching over there and she kissed zayn. THEY WERE DATING. how could she. i felt an arm around me. i looked up at niall and leaned into his shoulder. he whispered in my ear. "i love you" "i love you too" i whispered back.

------------------------------------------it was time."Niall are you going to be ok" "i don't know we'll see." I was crying. "shh it's ok." He rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I leaned into his touch. He began to sing.

"i remember tears streaming down your face when i said I'll never let you go when all those shadows almost killed your light i remember you said don't leave me here alone but all that's gone and past tonight just close your eyes the sun is going down you'll be alright no one can hurt you now come morning light you and I'll be safe and sound" i listened to him sing quietly in my ear. He had such an amazing voice. He was interrupted by Liam saying it was time to fight. I was crying not wanting to leave the comfort of Niall's arms. " niall promise me you won't get hurt" "i promise baby. I love you" i cryed into liam's shoulder. "i love you too Niall." He blew a kiss.i went back to crying into Liam's shoulder. " Liam?" "yes" "do you think niall will be ok. I'm really worried." "he'll be fine love don't worry" "Harry did more than just kiss me" "what else did he do" "he tried to have sex with me and thank God Niall walked in the room." "WHAT" "You're mad about that Niall should be the only mad" "have you told him that" "no not yet" "when are you going to tell him" "when he gets back"

**ZAYNS POV**

"ALEX BABY COME HERE" "yes,zayn." Alex was my new girlfriend after peerie broke up with me. " go see what they're planning" "ok"

****°°°alex's pov °°°****

"ALEX BABY COME HERE" zayn yelled. I ran out there to see a smiling zayn. First time I've ever saw him smiling. "yes zayn" "go see what they're planning" "ok" i gave him a quick kiss and Snook to their house. When i got there i heard crying. I looked in the window and saw the most handsome man standing there holding DAISY!!?? I went back and told zayn everything except the part about seeing that hot guy. "WHAT. OUR ENEMY IS YOUR FRIEND." he hit me and i sat in a ball in the corner crying. "GET UP YOU PATHETIC BITCH" I stood up wiping my tears away. "zayn why" "SHUT UP THEY'RE COMING" the door busted open and stood five guys and alot of vampires. This is a battle we're going to lose.just then werewolves and vampires came through the back door and stood behind zayn. "LETS FIGHT. COME ON ALEX HELP YOU BIT-" he was cut off by getting punched in the jaw. I ran going in to wolf mode and biting vampires heads off and i went straight to my pack. They were with that blonde guy. "ALEX" i heard all of them at once. i went straight up to them growling. They backed away. I attacked or leader then got tackled by five werewolves and the last thing i heard was our secret howl before it went dark.

###DAISYS POV###

I watched niall fight then zayn grabbed him from behind and threw him in to a tree. I started to cry harder then Liam pulled out his phone and called Harry. I heard his end of the conversation and within seconds Harry was came in. Liam told harry to stay here with me and he would fight. I ran into harry's arms. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.Liam left me and Harry together.alone. He had some muscle. Not like the unattractive muscle but the really hot kind. Wait what am talking about i have a boyfriend out there fighting for me. "harry" "yes beautiful" "can i got to niall's room." "sure" he showed me to the room and i sat on the bed looking out the window and heard zayn scream. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU GO TO THE ENEMY CAUSE YOU KNOW THEM. ALEX GO JUST LEAVE WE'RE THROUGH." " BUT ZAY-" " NO JUST LEAVE. FUCKING BITCH." "ZAYN I WAS TRYING TO HELP IF YOU'D LET ME FUCKING TALK WITHOUT GETTING CUTOFF OR HIT YOU'D LIKE ME.I HATE YOU ZAYN FUCKING MALIK" i knew that hurt him alot. "WELL SORRY YOU'RE A BITCH." "I WOULDN'T BE IF YOU'D TREAT ME RIGHT. YOU GOT PEERIE DO FUCKING SCARED SHE CAN'T TALK IN FRONT OF YOU" "LOOK I TRY MY BEST TO PROTECT YOU I REALLY DO BUT IT'S HARD WHEN YOU HAVE TO LIE TO YOU'RE ADOPTED SISTER HER WHOLE LIFE JUST TO HIDE THAT YOU REALLY LOVE HER. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I PUT HER THROUGH TO HIDE WHAT I AM. I DON'T LOVE HER LIKE A SISTER I LOVE HER LIKE I LOVE YOU" omg. Harry walked in. "hey lovely" "hey hazza" "what's up" "i just heard the most disturbing yet flattering thing ever come from my brother's mouth" " what did he say" "he said he really loves me not like a sister but like how he loves Alex." He stood wideeyed in the middle of the room. "oh my god" i pulled him into a kiss. He was kinda surprised at first but he got in to the kiss and threw me onto the bed. The kiss got more heated and he began to take his shirt off. He took my shirt off and kissed my chest. Once he came down just under my belly button he pulled my pants off. I pulled his off. He unclasped my bra. I pulled him closer to me. I pulled his boxers off and he took my underwear off. He kissed me one more time before thrusting. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. He began to go faster. A small moan escaped my mouth. I heard the door open. SHIT. Harry must of too cause he quickly put his clothes back on and so Did I . Niall came in just after we put or clothes back on. "NIALL" "DAISY BABY" i kissed him. I don't know if i should tell Niall what happened. "soooo why is Harry here ALONE with you" "Liam wanted to fight" "Harry didn't do anything you didn't want him to do right." I nodded. "good" "niall" Harry spoke. "yes dimples" "we actually did something" i shook my head at Harry. "what would that be" "we had sex" "WHAT" fuck Harry. "Niall I'm really sorry it was we just kissed and things got too far and we didn't stop" "HARRY HOW COULD YOU." he turned to me. "AND HOW COULD YOU LET IT HAPPEN" "IT WAS LIAM'S FAULT TO LEAVE HARRY HERE WITH ME" "DON'T TRY TO PUT LIAM IN THIS" "niall I'm sorry" "NO JUST NO. YOU CAN'T" " niall i always get treated like this i came with you because i knew you could change my life. Not make it a living hell. you're treating me like zayn treats me right now." i went downstairs with Harry following me. So many things were going trough my head. "Harry" "yes" "do you think that niall has been a dick lately" "he has been. It's his twilight zone." "what's a twilight zone" "it's when a vampire has to stay away from civilization. When they do they have to go a week without blood." "had that happened to you" "not yet" "oh" "can i ask you something" "ya Harry" "could you kiss me once" "no" "come on" "no" "please" "no" he jumped on me.his hands were on either side of my head." Harry stop it" he didn't reply but Bent down and kissed my neck at first it felt good then a sharp pain in my neck. I screamed and Niall came out. "HARRY" He was hot when he's mad. he finally pulled,away and everything was spinning.Niall picked me up and brought me to his room. "Niall" i said weakly. "yes baby" "I'm tired"