My Life

When I was little I did things that people couldn't even imagine a child could do. I killed my parents and my so called best friend James and my schoolmates, no one ever thought I could do something like that but unfortunately the police never believe a child my age could do something like this. For years I been moving from family to family due to their mysterious sudden death. When I was 10 I moved in with a nice looking family I never spoke to them not even once they say it's understandable cause I'm 'traumatized' but I actually wasn't cause I know they was going to die sooner or later and weeks later they died.

I moved to another family when I was 15 and they died. Today is my 16th birthday, I sit in the back of the class I was in near the window I sigh and lay my head down but then a someone stood in front of me I look up to see the class cry baby "what do you want brat" he jumped at my harsh words and started stuttering "I-I just wanted to s-say happy birthday (Y/N)" I raised an eyebrow "go die brat" he then ran out the class crying the other kids looked at me and I glared at them making them jump, the problem with them is that they are scared of my strangely colored eyes my left eye is (E/C) and my other eye is (E/C) my hair is dark (H/C).

The teacher comes in and tells me to go to the principle's office I got up and walked out the school walking home. I get home and go to my room the family that lived here well use to live here moved away when they heard that I will be staying with them guess they wasn't taking a chance to be killed. I sigh "I fucking hate people" I lay on my bed and went to sleep.