I cant control myself

Mat POV

"Detention is such a bitch" I say walking home from detention as I walk down the street I see dead bodies and a girl with midnight black hair covered in blood staring at a man that was shaking with fear. I looked at the girl and instantly knew who she was "(Y/N)" she looks at me her eyes was blood red and a creepy smile cross onto her lips "Mat nice to see you" my eyes widen "(Y-Y/N) what happened to you".

Your POV

I smiled at Mat as he stares at me shocked for the first time in my life I was enjoying myself I was having fun. "What's the matter Mat cat got your tongue" I turn back to the man who was trembling with fear his face showing pure horror his body could hardly move. I smirked and grab him by the throat and bite into his neck drinking his blood till he was completely dry. His lifeless body falls my eyes glowed for the desire for more blood.

The hunger for blood was unbearable I need more. Mat walks to me "(Y/N)" I don't say anything to him and ran off "(Y/N)!" My mind was blank I wasn't myself anymore hell I'm not even human anymore all that was on my mind was blood. I ran until I got to the park and seen people everywhere my mouth began to water my eyes glowed brighter. I stood there smiling and a man came up to me "miss are you alright?" He looked at me and a chill ran down his spine I grabbed him with inhuman strength I licked my lips and pierced my teeth into his neck his blood was disgusting I throw his body on the ground "fucking disgusting" everyone looks at me scared and ran away I laughed.