My Only Friend

I wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of my stomach growling I get up and go to the kitchen to see my front door wide open I raise an eyebrow and close the door locking it how did the door open I thought but shrugged it off I then hear something from the living room I grab a knife from the drawer and walked to the living room with the knife tightly in my hand.

I looked around the room to see nothing "what the hell" I said out loud "(Y/N)" I turn around and nothing was there I feel myself starting to get annoyed I sigh then I feel two hands on my breast. I quickly turn around and put the knife was against a guy's throat "whoa (Y/N) calm down its me Mat" he laughs nervously I glare at him "touch my breast again and you die a virgin" he smiles "aww (Y/N) you are so cute when your mad" "go die perverted demon". You might have already guessed it but Mat is a demon and my only friend we met when I was 5 in woods we played together all the time until my foster family died since then he never left my side he's like a big brother to me.

I let him go and walked away "come on (Y/N) don't be like that I'm sorry" I ignore him and he grab my arm "what do you want Mat" I say harshly. He looks at me smirking licking his lips "I want that sweet body of yours (Y/N)" he picks me up throwing me over his shoulder taking me to my room "put me down Mat!" "Alright" he throws me on my bed I looked at him as he locks the door smirking.
He walks over to me and leans in to kiss me but I stop him "nice try demon boy" he pouts at me "why you so mean to me (Y/N)" I roll my eyes "why are you here anyway" "I just wanted to come see you that's all" I sigh "you just wanted to sleep over again don't you" he smiles and I get under the sheets. Mat climbs in next to me and hugs me "Mat let me go" "but your so warm (Y/N)" I sigh and fall into a deep sleep Mat was really warm and I felt safe in his arms I don't know why I just do.