Chapter 16

Carlisle unhooked me from all the medical stuff and Jacob, Sarah and I went to our new cottage. It was much different then mom and dad's. It was more rustic and had lots of tribal stuff. We went and found Sarah's room. We set up her crib and dresser and everything and then we put all her clothes away. We decided to have Sarah sleep in our room until she was 6 months old so we put our spare crib in our room. We put on her CD and she drifted to sleep along with Jacob and I.

In the morning we awoke to a car horn outside. We went to check it out. It was a gray Volvo. Dad and mom drove it over.
"Here's your late present", they said happily.
"Wow!!", Jacob and I said.
"Come over later", mom said.
"We will", I responded.
Jacob and I put the car seat we bought and put it in the car. I cuddled close to Sarah and we ran vampire speed to the main house. Rosalie darted over to us and asked to hold Sarah. I let her and she started slightly bouncing and cooing to Sarah. Soon she gave Sarah back to me and then we heard Charlie driving down the pathway. He called us an said he wanted to come see Sarah.
"Hey guys!", Charlie said.
"Hey grandpa Charlie", I said.
"Hey Charlie", the rest of them said.
"I wanted to see my great granddaughter again", he said.
"Here you go", I said handing him Sarah.
"Awe. She's beautiful.", y'all bring beautiful children into this world.
"We wouldn't have them if you'd never given us Bella", said Carlisle. If mom void blush she would've. Were all thinking that. Dad even smiled at the thought.