Part 1 our first day

This is my first fan fiction so please no rude comments hope you like it. The second ones longer trust me

One day in California I'm walking with my friend and we are trying to find some where good to eat. finally we found a place we saw the menu it's looks very good so we ate here. I got pasta with chicken and a lemonade my friend Maddie got a chicken Caesar's salad and a lemonade. After that be both shared chocolate cake we were so full after that. Then we walked around to see different things, then we went to our hotel and went to bed for a good night sleep.
The next day we got up and had a great breakfast, I got eggs and bacon and orange juice Maddie got the same thing.   Now we our ready to start our day after that we are going shopping and walk to around see what's there. We got to lots of great stores. I got a pretty dress from Aeropostale, and Maddie gets a shirt from Hollister it was super cute. After  that I see someone it looks like Brandon but Maddie says it couldn't be he walks over by us. I asked him our Brandon Rowland, he said yes Cutie pie. I get so excited he gives me a hug he says don't you guys watch me on younow I'm.
Like yes all the time. My checks get Redish pink he says I'm so pretty and Maddie to, he says to do you guys want to meet for Ice cream at topping tomorrow at 1 we said sure he says , have a great day see you then and smiles then we leave. That was the best moment of the day. we go get dinner
. Then we go back to the room to get showers watch TV and go to bed.

Hope you all enjoy it comment down below if you want me to put part 2 up trust me is longer and so cute. Thank you guys