Part 2fun day with a surprise!!

We go Starbucks to get a drink I got a passion tea lemonade and Maddie gets a strawberry and banana smoothie it is so refreshing. After that we walk around the town. then we went to get some Yummy pizza for lunch. After that we go to toppings ice cream to meet Brandon we look And we see him with some boy. I talk to Brandon and said is that who I think it is he says yep. Hunter says hi "petunia" I blush and run and give him a big hug he gets excited just like me. Him and Brandon want to buy me and Maddie an ice cream I get cookie dough Maddie gets mint chocolate chip. Got They mint chocolate chip and moose tracks we all try each other's. Then we sit and talk for awhile I ask Hunter and Brandon how is it with all these fans they are like crazy some times but we love all of them and they are so awesome they help us do what we love. To do that's make our fans happy. Hunter and Brandon gave me A hug good bye and Maddie one to Hunter gives me a bigger hug because he says I'm special to him. They ask if we want to go
To down town Disney tomorrow and the rides at 2 we said sure. Then we leave to go to our room get showers go have a great dinner and go relax, and go to bed
We wake up the next day and I said are we really going to down town Disney with Hunter and Brandon ☺️ Maddie says yep this is going to be a great day. We go to eat I get chocolate chip pancakes Maddie gets blue berry and we both get orange juice  then we go up to get dressed and look cute and stylish I where my vans,skater skirt , a cute top and others stuff to go with it ,Maddie where's cute shorts cute top with her white converses and we are ready to go. We go walk to the spa to pamper our selves with facials and are nails and toes. After that we go to the café nearby Maddie gets a yummy sandwich and lemonade and I get a summertime salad and a lemonade it was so yummy. After that we walked around till it was time to get a cab over and go meet them at downtown Disney we look it says 2 we wonder if they forgot to meet us I got worried now it's 2:30 still nothing then I see a big hi Caroline it's Hunter I look he runs over to me and gives me a big hug and says sorry for being late I said Its ok Hunter says I get to hang with Caroline for a little☺️😉 and Brandon gets Maddie then we meet back up later. Hunter grabs my hand and holds it we walk he says how are you today cutie patootie i'm like great how are you and we look at one another and smile he says great I get to spend today with a beautiful girl. I'm like who Maddie Hunter says she is pretty but you are beautiful I love your eyes they shine so bright I said thank you so much and blush and smile. He says do you think I am funny I said very funny every time you our live I watch you. You don't notice me that much because you have 1K or more people watching you I love when Ashton is in it sometimes and mama Rowland.he says I know I love my family so much I said your so sweet he said want to go on the Farris wheel I said I'm scared because it's so high he said I will hold u tight and will not let go. I will make sure you are safe don't worry Cutie. I said thanks so much Hunter your the best he said yeah u are to and smiles I smile. We got in line he holds my hand and I have a scared look on my face he says it's ok I got you I'm like thanks with a smile we go up he holds me tight and keeps me focused on him so I'm not scared he says your eyes shine even brighter  they go good with your smile and rosy cheeks. That's from me blushing we have to meet Maddie and Brandon soon i said I don't want this day to end I have to go back home in 3 days I don't want to leave you I get tears in my eyes I will miss you so much you live in Arizona and I live in Pennsylvania that's so far how will I ever see you again I hug him so tight and put my face on his shoulder he says I will miss you I know I love all my fans I do but you are really special to me Caroline rose Mullaney I love you and I don't want this day to end. I will be thinking about you  like crazy. We have to spend as much time as we can before you have to go I love you Hunter Bryce Rowland he looks at me and kisses me on the check and puts his head on my shoulder he says you smell like sweet flowers a great smell for you I smirk he looks in  to my eyes and moves closer to my lips and we kiss for 10ish seconds. We have to get off he takes my hand holds it and we go find Brandon and Maddie we ask how was your guys day Brandon goes it was such An amazing day Maddie is really fun to hang out with and very pretty I don't know if I can leave her. Caroline says Maddie what's going on Maddie Says well I asked my parents if I can stay an extra week they said sure just keep in touch have Caroline ask her parents if she can stay. Caroline says I would love to say an extra week but I don't know with the hotel and stuff. Brandon talks to Hunter can we ask mom if they can stay with us Hunter says great idea. Hunter hey mom me and Brandon have a question you know Caroline and Maddie we want them to stay an extra week they said they might be able to just the hotel will cost them a lot more money. I was wondering if it's ok with you can they stay with us they can sleep on one of the bunk beds. She says of course they can I would love to have them. Hunter and Brandon walk back hey guys got great news your can stay with us. Maddie gives Brandon a big hug Caroline takes hunters hand and they say be right back. Caroline says I'm worried what if my parents say I can't Hunter says then I will talk to them your mom talked to me once when I guested you I said maybe. Caroline calls him mom I have a question yeah what is that I wanted to say an extra week Maddie allowed she I don't know the hotel will cost a lot more and all I said Maddies mom said that to. I'm putting Hunter on the phone Hi Caroline's mom how are you I'm good how are great thanks. My mom said that she would love to have Maddie and Caroline say at our house. We will make sure they are ok. And I promise we will be good. Caroline's mom are you sure it's ok with your mom yeah she said it would be nice. Caroline mommy said thanks so much for letting Them say Hunter said your welcome we will do lots of fun stuff like see a movie go exploring. Caroline's mom sounds fun give me a call or text me if they are any problems. Hunters ok I will do u want to talk to Caroline. Caroline's mom sure thanks have a great night. Hunter you too. Hi mom it's so nice of Hunter and Brandon. Caroline yeah they are great boys I love hanging With them. Caroline's mom take lots of pictures text me when you get to hunter and Brandon's house. Caroline ok I love you tell dad when he comes back to. Caroline's mom love you to will do. Hunter says Omggg Yayyy and gives me a big Hug I said I know. Hunter grabs my hand we run to Maddie and Brandon guess what I can stay we all scream Yayyy then we take an uber back to there house.