Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lucy Chole POV*

I heard my alarm clock ring early in the morning. The summer holiday was over, and i had to go to school. But i know i couldnt skip a day, that would get my grades to go down, and thats not good at all.

I turned of my alarm clock and crawled out of my bed. I walked to my warderobe and found a black shorts, a white tank top with red text where it stand 'Forever Young' and some black converse. I did my make up, eye liner, mascara, red lipstic. I brushed my hair, and put my red sunglasses on top of my head.

I walked down stairs brushed my teeth, and found my backpack.

"WILLIAM GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE!" I shout up the stairs.

"Gad, clam your tits Lucy!" I heard him scream from his room, i laughed a little for my self, then he finally come doen stairs. We walked out of the house and walked to school. Yeah he is my twin brother, he has dark brown hair, sea blue eyes and his taller then me! Unfear, we are pretty much like eachother, but no that.

We made our way in to the school and split up to meet our friends, we are not in the same 'gang', he is like in the jokers and I'm one of the nerds. But i don't care, i dosent change our realationship with eachother (brother/sister way).

"Hi guys!" I said with a happy smile as i sat down in the circle with them, Jake, Edward, Collin, Cassie, Hellie(Girl, like as you know), Hannah and now me.

"Hi Lucy, what's up?" Edward said, as the other waved or nodded yo me.

"Nah, nothing!" I said simple, I was very tired and just wanted to sleep, school didn't start before an half hour.

"May I say you look beautiful today m'lady." Jake said with a cheeky smile, i stuck my toung out at him.

"O thank you dearst friends." I said, joining the act. "Or something" i added before we all laughed so hard as everyone outside started to stare at out like we where crazy or something, but the fact is that we ARE crazy.

"Oh see the geeks are having fun." Emily said in a bitchy voice. I turned around as the other people started to laugh. My friends looked down, and i saw Hannah was about to cry, people where bulling us and calling us things everyday, so It's hard for her to ignore them. I feel bad for her.

"Bitch." I said under my breath, i looked around to see everyone was looking at me, owh, i said that s little to loud. "Just ignore her and the others i said to my friends." They just nodded and we started our talk again

~~~~~~~~

We walked out of the school together my 'gang' and me, I was going to meet William but I decited that i needed new clothes.

"Hey Willy" said as i walked up to him.

"Hey Lucy, are you ready to go?" He asked me, aww, the joker is soo awesome, not just because I'm awesome.. Or yeah it is just because of me.. HAH!

"I'm not going with you home, I'm gonna go shopping." I said with an evil grin on my face, don't Ask why..

"Aww, can i coome?!" He almost screamed out, the others gave him a comfused look, i just laughed.

"No Willy." I said in a serious voice. He started to fake cry on Korey's shoulder, i know we are wired.

"Bye!" I said giving William a hug before i walked away.

~~~~~~~~

~At the mall~

I had already brought alot of new clothes, so i wanted to Get something to eat, i walked in a little cafee, and found a place to sit down, i walked up to order a toast and a coke when i crashed into someone the guy turned around, he had a curly hair, green eyes, he was tall just like Willy, he was a really good looking guy.