Chapter 2

Harry's POV

I did hid behind some bushes, to watch what the hell was going on in that house, she sounded so scared on the phone with her father.

Her father was yelling and screaming at her, wired that the people around didn't notice. Then he did something I didn't like. He started to hit the crisp out of her, then she was on the floor spitting blood. I was about to go and help her, when a boy, about the same age as her, came and pushed her father into the ground.

"C'mon we have to leave now!"

"What about mom?!" She cried.

"She is fucking dead Lucy!" He shout.

He had a backpack on this back, and one for her in his arm. When he saw that she couldn't move, she picked her up and started to run. I walked behind unseen, to see.

"Where are we going William?" She asked, her face had turned a bit white after loosing so much blood.

"For now, we are going to my friend. He will help us with fake ID, so we can get the fuck out of here as soon as possible." He said back.

-

He had been running with her in his arms for like 20 minutes. And soon they where at Zayns place? What?

He even did go right inside. Well so did I.

"Hey mate." Zayn said.

"Hey, we need your help like right now." William or something said in a angry tone.

"Of course. But what happened with Lucy?" Zayn asked. And before William could answer I said something.

"Her father." I said and sat down in the living room.

"Harry?" Zayn asked.

"Mhmm?"

"How did you know?"

"I saw it duh."

"Do you know her?" William asked.

"Well yeah, I followed her home after begin at my place with the others, and Zayn." I said back.

"Well ok then." He said and then he and Zayn started to plan about them moving to Doncaster, because some of his friends are living there.

-

Short chapter. Sorry.

Ily batcats!😏