Finally

"I'll explain to you later Google,we're gonna go get some groceries today remember?"
"Yeah I keep forgoting my brain chip must be a bit messed up." He replied.
"You wanna try and get that fixed later down at the Google store? I said picking out some nice clothes that matched.
"Yeah." He said.
"Now google I need you to get out of my room please,I need to change. It won't take to long."
He walked out of the room,quietly.
(Time skip)
I was in the restroom again,I took out the bloody one I had in,threw it in the trash can,then stuck up a new tampon up you know where. Google probably doesn't know anything about girls...except they live on this planet to. (XD) I exited the bathroom and had a handful of tampons in my hand.
Google saw me with them in my hand.
"Hey..." He said.
"Hey Google,sorry for you waiting on me." I told him.
"It's fine,you gotta do what you gotta do right (y/n)?
"Right." I said back to him. "Here just let me grab my purse and we'll leave okay?"

"Alight."

So I stuck my tampons I had in my hand into a little pocket in my purse.
"Okay Google let's go!" I say
heading towards the front door.
He followed me.
I got into my car in the drivers seat and Google knew exactly what to do,he opened the door and got in himself. Wow he is a smart robot!! No wonder (f/n) told me to get this!

(F/n) = friend's name if you forgot
I drove down to Walmart,best place to get groceries!!
Google actually fell asleep in the car,poor robot...he must've gotten some sleep last night but not as much I may have thought of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey kitkats!!! I hope your enjoying the book so far!! Leave me a vote or a comment tell me what you think of it so far!! BAI!!!!