EXO-M's LUHAN :>

First day of school, and here I am. Sulking in my seat. Isn't that great? I really don't feel like going to school yet, or forever. I think. I don't have the thing they call 'inspiration' or 'motivation'. Honestly, it really sounds so gay to me.

"Goodmorning class! I am..." blahblahblah. The usual first day of school ceremony. The teacher introduces herself, we follow. I'm getting tired of this, really.

And when all of us finished introducing ourselves, which I didn't take seriously, Ms. I-forgot-her said, "We have a transferee! Please be nice to him class, okay?" Oh, great! And I'm so sure that he'll be sitting at my right. It's the only seat left.

Well, I'm not into so much of socialization. I have my bestfriend and close friends, and I am contented.

"My name is Luhan." he smiled at us, "Please treat me nicely!" then he smiled again. And my girl classmates, can't contain their feels. -__- Yeah I admit, he's handsome or cute. But whatever!! -__-

"So Luhan, your seat is over there." she pointed the seat at my right. See? I told yah!

He walked towards his seat, then he said hello to me which I completely ignored. -__-

--

2 months passed.

This Geometry quiz is getting on my nerves! Ugh, I can't solve this effin' problem! Seriously, I'm done with the other numbers but I'm stucked with this one. Isn't my mind functioning properly?! -__-

"Okay, pass your papers."

Fvck! And I didn't even managed to solve it. Ohwell. I bet I'll still be the highest. If I can't solve it, who else can? Heh, beat that! ;)

Yeh, I'm lazy. But only when getting up so early in the morning! When it comes to studies, I am focused, really. I'm an honor student, and a scholar. I don't like my grades failing.

Ms. Geom (our teacher, really weird because that's really her surname. .__.) finished checking our papers few minutes later. "Okay, so I'll announce your scores."

"...Maisie, 19/20." heh, not bad! :> "...Luhan, 20/20." WAIT. WHAT?!

"...Woah. So someone who's better in Geometry than Maisie exists?!"

"I can't believe he beat Maisie in Geometry!"

"So do I! I mean, Geometry is Maisie's favorite."

And the whispers continues...

JUST SERIOUSLY?! THIS TRANSFEREE BEAT ME IN GEOMETRY?! I know I'm making a big deal out of it! But my pride can't take it!

I faced him, "How the hell did you manage to solve all of those correctly?! Especially number 17!"

"Oh, that? You just..." and blahblahblah.

"Okay stop."

"Eh? But you're asking me..." he said innocently. Ohmygosh. WHY CAN HE BE SO EFFIN' ...CUTE?! *FLIPS EVERYTHING* ~ !!

"You're so annoying." then I looked away.

And there it goes AGAIN. The abnormal beating of my heart. It happens especially when I'm staring at Luhan's face, and I don't even know the reason why! And there's this time when I dropped my pencil, and when I was about to get it, he already got it so I ended up holding his hand! JUST WATDAEFF.

--

P.E class at this hour and our teacher let us do what we want in this covered court. He let us because there's this teacher meeting.

The boys are playing basketball, and the other girls are playing jackstones, jumping rope... and me and my close friends of mine are spazzing at the bleachers.