Calum imagine

A/N so I am going to make all of my imagines boy x reader for now though I might take personal requests in the future. I also will be more than happy to do boyxmale!reader and boyxboy imagines as well. This imagine was first person but the majority of my future imagines will probably be second person. I Hope you like my first imagine!!!
~Kat

The light streamed through the window as my eyes fluttered open. I looked up to see my boyfriend of almost two years Calum looking down at me. I was practically laying on top of him, my body overlapping his right side. We had lived to together for a while now but I still wasn't used to waking up with him, our legs intertwined and our hands still locked together.

"Good morning, baby" he said in his deep raspy morning voice that I had come to love.

"Good morning" I replied giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked. I replied with a shrug. Today was his first day off in quite a while and I was more than happy spending it right here, talking and holding each other close all day long. "We could take a shower and then go to..." He checked his watch that I had gotten him for Christmas "lunch," He finished.
"Sure, sounds good," I smiled.

"Maybe while we are in the shower we could..." Calum trailed off pinching my butt lightly. I smirked knowing quite well I wouldn't be showering alone this morning.

Suddenly Calum rolled me off of him and jumped up from the bed. He ran to the en suite bathroom with a cheeky grin and I knew I was in for a great start to the morning.

This imagine was crappy af but I hope you liked it!! :-)
~kat