Don't be gone too long

There have been days qhen all I think about were what if's. Thinking of how things could have turned out if I held on longer, held on stronger.

Would we have lived to this day? Could he still be by my side right now, holding my hand cheering me on the way to a shoot.

Then there are also times when I think when he see's me on television does he remember me? Does he know that the songs I sing, I play are all for him? Did he know that those songs i've written are all about him and how he made me feel. What if he knew? And broke the secret? Would he come running back? Begging for me to take him back? Like how much I wanted to do when I realized that everything didn't matter without him. Without my star.

"Lison!" I feel a nodge on my shoulder. It was Tina my handler, " Are we here?"

She nods and the car door opens with two guard standing on both sides ready for the harassments from the press. I step out of the vehicle, smiling. I wave at the press as I walk towards the entrance. Allowing the guards to lead me as the flashes are blinding my way.

Questions after in between questions were thrown at me. There were female voices and male ones.

With this number the only thing that bothers me are the blinding lights but the real damage is done when there are overwhelming numbers of them. They scream all at ones that you feel like the the whole world is yelling at you. Chastising you, " You can never complain! This is the life you wished for!"

Yes, I did. I did dreams this life but when I envisioned it, Dylan. He was with me.

"Is it true, was the song Haunted about the married man Dylan Koslov?

I felt like I had gotten a whip lash from my sudden turn. Married? Dylan? I was about to comment when I was pushed forward by someone. I entered the theater. But my mind is somewhere else. He got married? I felt numb. It felt like my mimd couldn't quiet comprehend that information. I held on to the wall for some kind of support.

"Yo, Lison you look like shit!" A guys voice comments. I don't really feel good. I feel like fainting.

"Oh, Do u want me to call an ambulance?"
I didn't realize I have said my thoughts out loud. I face the voice and my mind slowly registered the blond hair and golden eyes- Sam. "Sam." I whisper. Not knowing what for. I still can't believe his marrie