Part 1

A/N: None of the events in this story are true whatsoever. I only wrote this for the enjoyment of my friend who has a huge crush on Barack Obama. 

"Hey... Michelle, have you seen my toothbrush?"

"Honey I packed it already." 

Barack sighed. Sure, he liked Michelle, but he was getting bored. He needed variety. He needed loving from someone besides Michelle. He would go out and meet girls on the side, but being president, he would get a lot of negative media attention for cheating on Michelle. After all, Barack thought that Michelle's pussy was as dry as the Sahara Desert.    ;). 

The Obama family were heading to New Jersey for a tour of the state. The summer had just begun and Barack would rather lick Michelle's dry pussy than go on a tour of New Jersey. New Jersey was just so boring. He couldn't wait until his presidency was over to leave Michelle without attracting too much attention. 

"Honey, are you ready to leave? The private jet is ready, " Michelle said. 

"Yes, Michelle. Let's go, " Barack said, quietly. 

"Why do you seem so depressed and quiet?" Michelle asked, concerned. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just didn't get much sleep last night. That's all." Michelle nodded and  picked up her bags. It was almost time to leave for their flight. 

THAT'S THE END OF PART 1 BECAUSE I'M OUT OF IDEAS. THANK YOU.