Will you marry me??

Cara's pov :

After making love with cam all afternoon it became hard for me to even take a simple step ...but atlast it was all worth it ....but I had a date with cam soo I had to get ready...after looking at my condition cam said multiple sorries to me and said he'll make it up to me .....so we had our bath together more than other makeout session in the shower..I saw the artwork I did on his back. ..I mean there were soo many scratches on his back....I started blushing soo hard that cam started laughing at me ... and then he started cleaning me ..... he dressed me up and even tied my hair into a elegant bun .....he always used to tie my hair when we were small....he always like to play with my hair....and than he started getting dressed ...his abbs got me drooling over him like crazy ..I didn't even know that I was drooling until cam came to me and said "babe im all yours ..you can have me any time you want .. you just have to wait for few hours and than you can have your way with me "I was blushing soo hard. ..he just kissed me and started with his work ...and I was just sitting there doing nothing and staring at him .....when we were done ..I tried standing but failed miserably. ..when cam saw me struggling he gave a sorry smile and picked me up ...I didn't even argue with him...I didn't have any energy left for that noww...sooo I let him carry me to his car ....and when we reached the place I was completely shocked. .it was the same place ...where he proposed me the first time when we were kid...it was the same place where our name was engraved on a tree ....I got all that memories back again........this place was decorated really very well.....cam just looked at me and made me sit on the chair that was arranged for 2 of us.....there was slow music going on in the background.....he asked me to dance .....I was completely leaning on him the whole time we were dancing while he had a firm hold on me ....when I was completely tierd he helped me sit and than our food arrived..... he had no idea how hungry I am so I just waited for the server to open up the dish for us and when he opened I saw a small tiffany box placed in the middle of the dish and when I was gonna ask that person for food he just left .....I gave cam a confused look ....he just smiled at me and took that box in his hand and got on his knees in front of me ..I was still totally confused.."Cara you have no idea what you do to me ...I can't even stand a minute not talking to you .....I hate that I have to leave you alone when I go to different countries for businesses...but baby im really sorry...but I promise ill be alway there by your side whenever you need me. ..I want to be by your side when you will deliver our babies. ..I will be by your side when we grow old together and every part of your life ....these has always been my dream .....Miss Cara Reynolds will you marry me ???? " at the end of his speech I was crying as well as laughing ....I nodded my head not waiting for him to continue. ...he instantly slipped the ring in my finger ....and there I was looking at the ring ....it looked really expensive...but its rate is not what makes it special. ...what makes this ring special is that ..this ring is Cameron's promise to me that he is always gonna be by my side no matter what....I kissed him "I love you my beautiful fiance"
"I love you to my handsome fiancé" and then we had our dinner looking at each other lovingly and talking about random topics ...later we made our way back home and there.. paparazzi was waiting for us ....like seriously it is like they don't even own a house ....half of the time they be ouside our house .........they want every single bit of information that's related to us ...I remember when cam declared me as his girlfriend....I got lots of hate comments for people like what kinda whore,, slut I am ...and that I am with cam only because of his money and status ...they even said that im his another mistress...all this comment got me ......when cam saw all this he told me that he love me and to ignore all the hate and to also look at the lovely comments we got from people out there...since than I kinda hate this paparazzi stuff .I don't like all that flashes... it kinda makes me dizzy but cam is always covering me up so that flash doesn't effects me......when we got out of our car cam was by my side while some bodyguards were surrounding us .... ......when they saw my ring they got all apeshit crazy and started question like mad ...cam said nothing and got me in the house.... and the rest of the day was spent talking and spending time with eachother....

------------------------------------------------------

I hope ull liked this chapter...
Im not gonna extented this story too much ...
Love ya♥♥
Next update is gonna be their wedding. ....surprise

Vote

Thanks for reading
- carron174