Clues

****this is before the previous chapter****

I decided to call my house, I mean, if that was my bro calling why didn't it come up as his contact. Some this was up and I needed to find out what.

The girls and I went down to Becky's basement and called my home phone, my bro picked up. "hey al, wats up?"he said. I was terrified to say anything because never in a million years would I suspect my brother of doing anything like what all evidence pointed to him doing.

"Hey John, Um so do you have any idea where your phone is right this second?" "no actually, I lost it at Bon Caldos two days ago" "how do I say this... On Friday my phone got a call from your phone that threatened Becky, Jazz and my life. But I know it wasn't you so where was your phone on friday around 3:00?" I replied John was silent for a second then he said "ummm, I was at work at Bon Caldos" I said "ok thanks John" "no problem al but be careful whatever you do." and that was when we heard the crash.

We ran up the stairs To the kitchen and saw there was a note attached to a rock that had obviously just broken through a window. the note read, "I'll get you eventually, you know it" and the signature was *******.

We were all freaking when I told them what John had told me over the phone. There is one co-worker that John doesn't like and she is a directioner. Then my brother called again.