Chapter 1

POV- Min Ji

I stood at the airport waiting for my cousin to get me. I had just returned from traveling and my cousin Jung Ho Seok to come get me with his friends.  I sat outside the airport with mu luggage for a little while. I had texted Ho Seok when I landed to let him know I was here considering he likely forgot but he wasn't too far away from the airport when he was at home or work, so he should have either been here by now or had texted me back telling me to work something else out. I sighed a bit and looked around again, but no sign of him. I placed me head in my hands exhausted, the way this day was going it was gonna be long and not in a good way.

"OMO Min Ji! Jwesonghaeyo! I'm so sorry cous. We got stuck in traffic on the way here, and my texts weren't going through. I was so worried that something might have happened to you." Ho Seok said racing over and huggling me.

"Gwenchanaha Ho Seok. It's fine. You made it so it's fine." I replied with a smile as I hugged him back.

"You're sure you're ok though? No one tried to do anything to you while you were by yourself did they?" Ho Seok asked concerned.

"Aniyo, I'm fine. I'm just tired is all." I answered reassuring him.

"Alright, let's go then. You're going to stay with us for a few days until my mom gets back then she's gonna come get you. Unless you've gotten a job and a place to stay by then." Ho Seok said grabbing my bags.

"Umm ok." I replied looking at the other boys shyly. They all seemed nice enough I guess, and Ho Seok would be there. So I'm sure it would be fine.