Chapter 15

POV- MinJi 

I pulled my hair into a messy bun and looked at Jimin confused. Had he made breakfast? Was that even possible? How had BTS's Park Jimin managed that was beyond me, especially with the kitchen still in tact.... completely. He saw your shock and smiled cheekily at you.

"Well MinJi-ah? Are you hungry?" Jimin asked me continuing to smile.

"Nae oppa. What did you make?" I responded walking over to him and the table.

"Pancakes, bacon, eggs, and there's fruit as well." Jimin said pulling a chair out for me. 

My shock resurfaced as I sat down, "Gomawoyo oppa, for all of this." 

"Of course MinJi-ah." He replied with a wink, "I wanted to do something for you.

He kissed my forehead making me blush very easily as I was still tired. I tried to act like I wasn't though and instead I began to eat with Jimin starting to eat shortly afterwards. I started with the fruit knowing it would be safe, Jimin chuckled watching me.

"It's safe to eat Min Ji. I didn't poison it or anything." Jimin teased watching me with a smile. I blushed a bit knowing he had caught my playing it safe, but went ahead and tried the other things he had cooked. The more I ate the more shocked I became. Jimin was actually a pretty good cook.

"I do actually pay some attention when Jin hyung shows us how to cook. Don't tell him that though." He says with a laugh.

I couldn't help but laugh as well, "Don't worry oppa your secret is safe with me."

Jimin grinned a bit at that, "You know what Min Ji."

"Mwo?" I asked as I finished eating.

"I like it when you call me oppa. It seems to fit well." Jimin said with a sly grin while I just turned a deep red. I went to say something, but quickly shut my mouth unable to get anything actually out. Jimin chuckled at my awkwardness and pulled me up out of the chair and into his arms which stayed tightly wrapped around my small waist.

"Kyeopta~" He cooed into my ear while his grin continued to play on his face.

__________________________________________________________________

Annyeong guys. Sorry I feel like this story ia going kinda slow. :/ I feel like in this situation it might though, considering Min Ji's older cousin(J-Hope) is around majority of the time. XD Anyways thanks for the support guys. Also on a side note it's Valentine's Day and it's like 77°F outside where I live right now. It's like beautiful.