Chapter 6

(A/N All these gifs are killing me.)

POV- Min Ji

Everyone starred at me wide eyed as I cleaned my third plate of food, not leaving a grain of rice behind.

"Ok, now I'm actually full. Well at least for the next half-hour then we'll have to see." I told them as they all were still in their shocked state, well except for Ho Seok he was used to how much I could eat.

"Do you eat like this all the time?" Jungkook asked being the curious maknae again.

"Nae. Well most of the time." I replied with a smile, people reacted this way a lot when they saw how much I eat.

"And you never gain any weight?" Jin asked in reply to my statement. Ho Seok started taking a few things to the kitchen so we could talk, and Suga started to sleep at the table.

"Not really no." I shook my head.

That's more shocking than V never really gaining weight. Like for the rest of us it's hard. Well not Suga he just sleeps it off somehow." Jimin said sounding slightly jealous.

"It has it's ups and downs like everything else." I retorted and V nodded in agreement.

"Like what? I don't see downsides to that." Jimin stated unconvinced.

"Everyone thinks you are too thin, and even if you don't agree at first you eventually begin to agree with it. Only there isn't anything you can do about it because it's the way you are naturally. Also if I don't eat at least a little something every 30-45 minutes or don't have enough protein I'll get light headed, I've even passed out a few times." I explained and the others weren't so envious anymore. V came over and gave me a back hug since I was still sitting down.

"Finally someone else who gets it." He said hugging me a bit tighter for a second.

"Don't expect me to understand everything about you though alien." I replied teasing him.

RapMonster chuckled, " That's like expecting Jimin to get jams." 

"Aish, jinjja hyung?" Jimin askedannoyed again while the rest of us chuckled.

~30 Minutes Later~ 

I was washing the dishes for the boys since they got dinner after all. I felt someone back hug me and I jumped for a second.

"Mianhaeyo Min Ji-ah. I didn't mean to scare you." Jimin said comfortingly.

"Gwenchanayo Jimin-ah."I replied settling down and going back to work on the dishes.

"Are you doing ok? Or do you need to eat again?" he asked concerned.

" I'll be fine for a bit longer." I answered him focusing on what I was doing and not how close he was too me as his voice brushed against my neck.

" Are you sure?" Jimin asked again.

"Nae oppa." I told him adding oppa hoping to get him to believe me.

"Alright, but I'm gonna get some ice cream. Want me to get you a bowl too?" Jimin responded letting go of me and finally giving me a chance to completely calm down my heart.

"Nae chebal." I replied with a smile and quickly tried to finish cleaning the other dishes.