Chapter Twenty - Lost

WATCH THE TRAILER I MADE FOR THIS PLEASE ON THE SIDE

Chapter Twenty:

"So." Jeydon smirked, intertwining our fingers after we finally pulled away from our make out session. "My mom's gone. Your dad's gone. We have the house all to ourselves. We can do anything."

It was all so tempting. Being here alone with Jeydon. Just the two of us. For a few hours, at least. We really could do anything. Jeydon inched his face closer to mine, sending small kisses from my neck back to my lips. I let out a soft moan, wrapping my good arm around his neck. He smiled at me as he lifted my chin up with his finger and planted his lips on mine. Both his hands grabbed either side of my hip. I scooted closer so I was now sitting on his lap. He pinched the edge of my shirt, slowly lifting it up.

Just as my shirt was lifted up just under my bra, the doorbell rang. Burning red, I pulled away from Jeydon and pulled my shirt down. Who could that be? Dad said he'd take a few hours to get back..

Jeydon let out a groan as I got off his lap to go to the door. I couldn't help but giggle at his groan even though I was secretly groaning in my mind. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before leaving his side, but obviously that wasn't enough for him. He grabbed onto my wrist, pulling me back for more.

i laughed and ruffled his hair. "I have to answer the door."

"You don't have to," he pouted.

His pout was just so cute that it made me want to stay there with him and just hold him forever. The doorbell rang again, followed with a knock.

"I think I have to." I say, walking to the door.

I open the door to see Max's grinning face standing there before me, holding a plastic container.

"Max." I smiled. "Hey." I opened the door a bit wider, allowing him inside. "What can I do for you?"

"Actually," he said, taking a step inside. "I was actually wondering what I could do for you."

"Huh?"

He nodded toward my arm, wrapped in a cast. "Did you already forget that I kind of caused you to break your arm?"

I blushed slightly. After my little make out session, I did seem to forget all about it..

"Fractured." I reminded him. "I fractured my arm. And it's not your fault. It honestly could've happened to anyone, Max."

He handed me the plastic container. "I made you soup." He shrugs. "It's the least I can do, really. I want to stay and take care of you."

I smile, taking the warm cup of soup in my hands. "Thanks, it's really sweet of you-"

"But I'm already taking care of her." Jeydon calls from his spot on the couch.

Max raises his eyebrow with a smirk as he takes a seat next to Jeydon. "You know you really don't have to do that, it should be me helping her out."

I set the soup on the counter before joining the two on the couch.

"Well ever since you got that cast on her arm, I don't think I can trust you." Jeydon said, a bit harsh.

Max looked taken aback by that. I couldn't tell if he was joking or serious. I really hoped he wasn't mad at Max. He didn't deserve to have people hating him. He didn't even do anything wrong. It's not all his fault some idiot crashed into his car. All Max was doing was being kind and giving me a ride home.