Sexual sadist ruin everythin

CHAPTER 3 -SEXUAL SADIST RUIN EVERYTHING

Spencer and I were lounging on my couch Spencer had his head in my lap and I was playing with his short curly hair. Spencer sat up and said "i gotta go . It's past midnight and I still need to take a..." just then his phone rang ge picked it up and walked into the kitchen . When he came back he looked pissed but it was cute"that was Hotch he needs us on the strip in 20 he also said pack for Massachusetts weather."

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

LAYLA IS FROM WORCESTER MASS SO AM I AND THAT IS WERE THE TEAM IS GOING

HOPE YOU ENJOY I'M SHUTTING UP NOW

I was glad to be going home I had to visit my best friends Cassy,Santiago,and Maggy.(a/n do those names sound familiar?if you can guess it i'll add a,special character just for you just comment and add your gender please!) I hopped into my usual seat on the plane right next to the window ."so here are,the details of the case .There is a man out in Worcester ,Mass killing succesful men of latin heratige by beating them,branding them ,putting false nailson them,and then hanging them after writing racial slurs on their chest in what appeared to be animal blood." Hotch said in,a totally iritated tone.

I sparked an idea when Hotch finished talking ."you said ratial slurs in animal blood?"Gotch nodded seeing,i was onto something "may I see the photo? I think I know how to find this unsub" Hotch,passed me the pictures "this is either a sadistic homosexual male or, one pissed off lady" these,ratial slurs are in spanish and they are bot toward hispanics they are toward other races." Just then Spencer reached over and squezzed my hand Hotch and Morgan's eyes widened. I kept going . " And whoever this,is has to be of hispanic decent or have hispanic friends. This design on the nails can only be bought at 'Mariposa salon'

and they won't give it to you unless you can prove your family is of that heritige and only then will they send,you the false nails with your country's flag." I said. "is that why,you,have flags on your fingers ?" Morgan asked ."My family is from Carolina,ponce,and San juan . I have to represent!" I exclaimed.