Be your girl ? ... Sure why not!!!!!!!!®_®

CHAPTER 2- BE YOUR GIRL? ... SURE WHY NOT!!!

Its my first day off at the BAU! What to do, what to do? Right when i get out the shower my phone starts playing Lady gaga's Marry the night. I look at the screen and see I've got a text from Spencer it said.:

HEY WANT TO GET SOME CHINESE FOOD? TEXT ME BACK AND I'LL PICK YOU UP IN 25 MINUTES.

I did feel in the mood for chinese. I replied:

Sure! I'm in the mood for chinese see you in 25.®|®

I threw my phone on the bed and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a nerdy spongebob t-shirt,and yellow and black Nikes . After i finished putting my hair in a high ponytail with yellow and white bows ,Spencer knocked at the door. I opened the door "hey Spencer! " i said "hi! Are you ready to go? " he said back i nodded and walked out.

We pulled up to the restaurant and got our table. Spencer looked uneasy"what's wrong Spence? You look worried." I asked . He looked down at his plate " well i have to ask you something ....d do you want to you know be my ...my girlfriend?" My jaw dropped to my feet " sure yeah i'd love to be your girlfriend. It would be nice to have a boyfriend with an IQ close to mine.haha " i said still shocked that Spencer just asked me to be his girlfriend after two months of hanging out. I was pulled out my thoughts by Spencer hugging me and pecking my cheek with his soft warm lips. I kissed him back but my kiss was on his lips. I pulled away just to tease him and he appeared content with what he got though ."well that is one hell of a first kiss." He whispered as we walked out of the restaurant. "Hey want to come over?" I said while we entered the the car.