Chapter 1

Guys if you read the heading chapter is says chapter 1. It says that because I'm going to be naming the chapters, chapters! But the 1 part is because this is the first thing I'm calling chapters so yeah enjoy this chapter bye!

Doug POV

So I'm not roommates with Ben anymore, now I'm with Jay & Carlos! And that's pretty cool coz' they're pretty awesome, they do some cool stuff. Except when I need to do my homework it's already loud, so I have to go into the bathroom. They don't stop me from doing my homework. But they do stay up past curfew! Other than that they're totally AWESOME! Ben is with Aiden Rome and Chad Charming Jr..

I heard a loud yay! "Doug!!" I heard a familiar voice like Mal' but it couldn't be her! But maybe, now I'm really confused?!? "Doug!" It was Mal! "Uhh yes?!" I had to answer. "Doug, it's Mal!" "I can hear that?!" I said hoping not to get her upset. "Okay that would usually get me heated, but I won't count it!" I laughed a nervous laugh and she laughed more confidently. "So I was gonna take this slow but I love you Doug!" Mal said. "U luv me?" I asked. "Isn't that what I just said!" She said not really asking. I did the same laugh I did as before. Then she touched my chest and pulled me in for a kiss. I didn't kiss her back, but that didn't stop her! "Wanna date me?" She asked with a face. Wait... No dip! "I kinda like someone else..." I said. She looked mad. "Did I say like, I meant liked! I liked somebody else. But who I like now is you!" I lied being scared of saying. The actual word "no". Oh well she's cute right! Not a question. "So I guess we're dating than, Dougy-poo!" "Is that some nickname now?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Meet me at the lake!" She said. She booped my nose and walked away. Is this legit serious? I like Evie though! I wiped the fake sweat from my forehead and went to my dorm. This cannot, be serious!

A/N

Sorry I know it was short but vote comment like! Bye!