Chapter 4

Justin's p.o.v

"Ok gang today is a weekend and u know what that means......"he said in a sarcastic tone"...your busting out of here".

I knew he was being sarcastic but the newbies might b screaming their heads off right now.All it takes is 1, 2, 3...

"I'm kidding suckers u ain't never busting out of here."he says as he cackles."Tradition serves that everytime an organization comes and of they're stay happens to go on to a weekend u r to choose a a volunteer to follow u to wherever u like to go".

On weekend v r allowed to go wherever v want such as the mall, movies and games but under the supervision of the security guard.

I hate listening to them, they just wanna make us feel miserable like were already not miserable.I find it hard to believe that they invite organizations that "help"us heal.Why would they care? Lame.

These beds hurt so much I thought as I got up from bed.To think that they'd actually get us a proper bed would be completely absurd.They wouldn't even care if we'd hv to eat cow dung for the rest of our lives.I got up and got changed into some outing clothes.

I really didn't know who to ask.I had no mood to pull on my charm and ask any volunteer out.

I ruffled with my collar and then walked out the door.It was very cold although the sun was shining the brightest it has in a long time.

I walked our through the main entrance.I walked a little further while thinking that I'd go to the lake which was beyond the garden.

I know right hard to believe that there'd b a garden in such a dull place.

As soon as I reached the garden there she was, with a black blouse that followed her curves so well but it was still loose, white skirt that gleamed, twirling under the sunlight, enlightening the flowers and long grass with her delicate touch.I dont know if she used dove lotion but her skin was gleaming, her hair was as luscious and it was black as night.She may be Snow White.

I don't know if I was under a spell but I definitely was not on earth.I walked towards her trying not room make a single noise.

Crack.Great I just stepped on a friggin twig.She turned around.

"Justin.."

"Hehe hehe hi"I said blushing and fidgeting.

"What r u doing here?"

"Oh....um...I...I.was ...um"pull yourself together Justin I thought to myself.

"I was hoping you'd come to the mall with me"

"Oh I'd love too, let me just get my sweater".

Scarlett p.o.v

Today's brighter than usual, I decided to savour this time.As I was enjoying the morning sunlight and the quietness, the birds chirping and the morning breeze....Crack....what was that?

I was relieved to see Justin, but a little confused.So I asked him...(I'm gonna skip the dialogue since I already noted it down in Justin's p.o.v)

I was very shocked I mean I didn't understand y the guy who most probably hated me would ask me out.I did my best to play it cool and causally said that I would take my sweater.But when I turned around I did a really excited face.

I took my black sweater and stuffed my phone and 100 dollars into a small purse.I put the purse into my pocket.

I walked with my hands in my sweater pockets and saw him standing in a distance.

"Ok I'm ready let's go"
At that moment the prison warden started to yell for everyone to board the bus.

Far in the distance I saw Clarissa standing beside .......The both
of us were sending sign language to each other, John shot clarissa a weird look and so did Justin to me.The both of us looked around nonchalantly.