Chapter 6

Scarlett p.o.v

Upon reaching the hotel I felt my eyes closing.My sight was almost blank.I saw Justin paying the taxi man and I couldn't think no more I just closed my eyes and blackout.

In the morning.....

The sun was streaming in through the opened curtains.I couldn't understand what I was doing in bed.My leg felt numb but I didn't mind it.I got up on the bed and stood up.

THUD! I fell to the ground, I bit my lip so hard because at that moment my leg just hurt like hell.I looked down and felt my thigh I pulled my hand away and it was so bloody, memories of the night before flashed in my head, I remember I had been shot.

Right at that moment the door burst open and Justin ran in and freaked when he saw the pool of blood on the floor.

"Scarlett what did you do?"he asked as he hurriedly carried me bridal style to thwarted bathroom.He placed me on the edge of the tub and grabbed  a kit with bandages and scissors.He then knelt down and rested my weight on his shoulder and my leg on his thigh as he gently wrapped the bandage around the wound.

At that moment I realised I was only wearing an office shirt that fitted me like a really short dress.

I winced as he wrapped the bandage around my wound.Finally when he was done, he lifted me up mad carried me out the toilet and into the kitchen.He placed me on the stool and rested my leg on another.

He started to make pancakes as his brother and sister hovered over the honey like it was gold.They looked at me and asked me if I was okay and ran off to the balcony.

There was a short silence and I took this opportunity to ask,"Did you change me?"

He stopped what he was doing and turned around."No my sister dressed you."

I let out a sigh of relief maybe a little too loud that Justin smirked.

The rest of the day went on well.I became a couch potato due to my injury.

In the night Justin  tucked his brother and sister into bed.I was super sleepy as Justin carried me out and into the room.He was breathing so deeply and I could just feel the heat radiating from his body.

Justin opened the door and laid me on the bed.He put me on the bed slowly.Finally his eyes met mine and we kissed.

My heart raced as the intensity between our  lips  increased.He wrapped his hands tighter around my waist and I just gripped on to his neck.

I lost all fear and insecurity at that moment.I just felt his hand tighten even more around my waist due to the intensity our kiss

I didn't want to stop. It felt so Damn good, the moonlight shone directly through the window into the room making the atmosphere even more soothing.

I could feel myself sinking into the kiss and feeling every movement.He didn't push though, he gave me enough space trying not to push too hard.

.I knew where this was going so I drew myself away from my first kiss that was just so beautiful with such a heavy heart.

"Your a good kisser"he said as he withdrew, his eyes closed.
He smiled and for the first time I saw him happy.

"Your lips tastes like cherry"he said.I giggled a little.

He pecked me once more on the lips."Goodnight Scarlett"
"Goodnight Justin".

He hesitantly pulled away and walked out the door.I felt so dreamy, I just pulled the covers over my head and closed my eyes .

Justin's p.o.v

I couldn't help but realize how beautiful she was as she restlessly moved when I carried her.She was half awake.I didn't want to make any movement because this is about the second time Scarlett was in my arms.

I didn't want to screw it up.I felt very nervous this is the first time i ever felt that way towards a girl.

I laid her down slowly on the bed to avoid hurting her wound.
As I moved to lay her head our eyes met and she kissed me.I fell so deep into the kiss but I did my best to not push too hard but the temptation was so bad, she is such a good kisser.

The taste of cherry from her lips made me want to kiss her even more.

I tried to contain myself tightening my arms around her waist helped me to control myself from going overboard.

All I could think was where was this girl for the last 20 years of my life.

She pulled away and I knew why...the kiss was getting pretty intense and we didn't exactly want to do something we would regret in the morning.

I complimented her and pecked her one last time.I just needed one more.Her giggle was so cute.I fell in love with her right at that moment.