Chapter 2

I kept trying to open the door but it wouldn't budge. "Samantha why aren't we outside yet?" Court said to me scared. "Because the door won't open!" I shrieked. "WHAT?!" my friends screamed trying to open the door. "Shit, shit, shit!" I said turning around. Okay Sam think, your locked in your middle school with your bff's and you have no idea why the lock out started in the first place. But the important thing is not to panic and to get the hell out of this school! Wait! I'm in the wellness office do there should be some paper and a pen somewhere right? I ran into the office room grabbed some paper and a pen and wrote: Samantha, Courtney, Miranda and Emma are locked in the school please get us out FAST! I taped it to the window and watched the people outside hopeing they would notice it. A police officer walked over and read the sign. Than ran to our principle and asked him something. Riiiiing. Riiiiiiing. The phone screamed from the wellness office. I ran to the phone with my friends following me. "Hello?" I answered. "GIRLS?!" a voice shouted that sounded like my dad. "Daddy?!" I said quickly. "Yes, why aren't you girls outside?!" "We weren't told to go outside while we where listening to music in the gym dad." I said waiting for the shouting. "WHAT?! THEY DIDN'T TELL YOU THEY JUST LEFT YOU IN THERE?!" Dad shouted loudly. "Ya daddy........when are we getting out?" I asked shyly. "As soon as possible sweetie but intill then sit tight okay maybe try to find a way out?" my dad said with hope clear in his voice. "Okay dad love you." "Love you too baby girl please be careful in there." I hung up the phone and looked at my friends. What to do...

If you go look for another exit go to page 4. If you stay in the wellness office go to page 5.Thanks for reading. :)

Please vote/comment/share and follow me.