Chapter 4

"let's try and find another exit, guys" I suggested. "Hell yeah, the faster we get out the better...the school is starting to give me the creeps" Miranda said looking around the room. "Let's go then...want to try the doors in the front of the school first?" I asked heading into the gym. "We would have a better chance there." Emma said following closely behind me. "Your right." I said. We walked out of the gym and went into the courtyard. Woah, is that an angel statue? "Uhhhhh...Guys? Have we always had that statue?" I asked confused. "No, what the hell is going on?" Miranda said raring at the statue. She stared at it then SHE BLINKED. (If your a doctor who fan u know what that means) THE STATUE CAME CLOSER TO HER! "HOLY SHIT!" I screamed. "Holy crap it's a weeping angel!" Miranda shouted. "A what?" Emma and Court asked. "Long story short DON'T BLINK! OR YOU WILL DIE!" I shouted pulling my friends away from the creepy as hell statue. Oh man! I hope that's the only one! I pull them into the library and close all the doors. "I....think....we're....safe now" I panted. "Okay now what?" Courtney asked. "Well..."

Thanks for reading! :) I have moved this story from wattpad to Quotev here's the link to my account there http://www.quotev.com/17232045