I am bored on here.

It was the something every day, bag of chips, nine cans of pop around, music playing, texting my boyfriend, and playing minecraft. That was my weekend, I have been bored every day cause I don't like people around me around summer, my boyfriend is the one person can be, and my two best friends. I was on a server that Homie-craft made, and I was bored. So I type 'I wish Sly or Immortal come on.' I don't see or know that Immortal had got on, everyone was going crazy, and I sent it. It was quit for a long time, then I saw ImmortalHD: You said you wish I was on?? I saw it. I was in ah, he asked for my skype and I told him, and he skyped me.

We talk for a long talk, then I looked at the time 12:57 AM. He saw me jump up and saw my purple shorts "SHIT, I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY SHIT!!" he started to laughs "Erika, clam down it is okay, go to bed and we can talk later today okay, and maybe we can do a map together." I nodded and got off and when to sleep when I woke up I get ready for school and I was just too tired, but I got up and gone to school. When I got home, I jumped on to my laptop message him to let him know I was going to take a nap. I woke up and he had not message me back, so I said hi to him I waited a good 30 minutes, and sent you there?? I don't know if he was busy or not so I was feeling bad to do that.

The next day, nothing, then Sly message me, Hey, have you talked to Aleks? It is like he stopped talking to the world, message me back when you get this I message him back No, and I was hoping you talked to him. We had talked for a long time not knowing what to do, because it is like Alex dropped off the face of the earth, and not tell someone what he was doing. A few weeks fly by, I am on minecraft have my skype up if he does come on, and I get a message, it was from Aleks, but it was weird, it was like it was not him at all. And it was not the real Aleks.

Okay the last part you HAVE to follow to get the ending, i started to cry and I am the one who is writing this.

<3

~SweetErika666