New World

Ellie walked into the short colorless room. It had cement walls with bars on the windows. One metal table and chair centered the room. She was locked onto the chair and table."Just for your record, I did nothing so you can just, maybe... let me go?? Hmm?" Ellie stated. "No gonna happen." Both of the cops said at the same time. They glanced at each other, shrugged then returned there gaze onto Ellie. "Okay then... Can you at least tell me why I'm here in this hell whole?" Then it hit her. Oh no, oh no, oh no... They couldn't possibly know about her dad. Or was that a dream? She didn't know anymore, so, she played dumb!

"Ms. Pucket you know very well why you are here." The cops protested. "Um, please inform me why again? Or am I going to hurt the piggies feelings?" Ellie smirked. The taller cop with the black coal mustache started to walk forward angry. He barley got to take three steps then the other cop stopped him. "Ms. Pucket. We would truly like you to cooperate to solve this crime. If you are innocent you will be set free, but if proven guilty, well... get ready for the main hell whole for a couple years you killer." Ellie turned red and mumbled back, "I am not, a killer..." She slouched in her chair, staring at the cops she felt dizzy, light headed. "Not... again..." "What was that?" The cops asked stepping forward. They saw her go limp. "Crap!" They ran to her and grabbed her by the arms. "Take her to the lab room." One of the cops shouted to a man in a white coat. "NOW!!"

As Ellie's vision went blank so did her hearing after a moment or two. She saw figures, in... a living room? No... kitchen? No, urm... Wait! It was her brothers room! She felt like she was floating and then everything went clear. She saw the so called 'Mom' there along with her dad and... no, Bradly. Ellie was confused. she saw herself walk into the room crying. But, she was right here. Not there but, here. She felt her head then her hips to her legs. Yep, still here. But there she was, crying, hands on face. The 'Mom' lady hugged her and rubbed her back. "It will be okay Ellie. I'm so sorry." Then, she saw her smile. That woman was smiling behind her second hers back! Then she saw 'Mom' look straight at the REAL her. She mouthed something like, 'I made you some' or 'I told you so' or'Miss romeo'. Eh, probably 'I told you so'.

Ellie burned with fire. She knew this was a glimpse of what that woman said in her dream. Or some sort of, eh, who cares right now. What if her brother was really going to die? What if 'Mom' was right?

"Okay Narrator... I know you made me and all and i have no place to tell you anything but can you PLEASE stop calling her my mom? I refuse to believe this foolishness!" Ellie babbled on toward me. "And by the way, I AM NOT BABBLING!" She screamed at me. I couldn't help but reply back I guess. "Fine how is 'old woman'?" I asked. "Perfect." Ellie smiled and kept on watching herself cry in a different her. The old woman grimaced (probably heard that she is now called 'old woman'). "Hey! Don't judge me woman! At least you aren't an ogre!" I yelled at her! "I'm just happy I get a part in this story!" I smile gleefully!

Okay so Ellie number 1 is watching Ellie number 2 cry and old woman hug her and dad... well he could probably care less. Stupid drunk...

Ellie awoke in the E.R AGAIN! Nettles were everywhere in her and a breathing mask was placed on her mouth/nose. "Oh great." Ellie breathed into the mask trying to speak.

She felt a small breeze in the room. She looked to her right. Nope the window was closed. To her left now, and then her eyes got wide. No the window wasn't open Mr. Obvious! She saw her dad creeping in the corner of the room. There was a dark corner in the far left side of the room and her dad was staring straight at her. Looked exactly like he did when he died. Creepy! VERY! Ellie closed her eyes and tried to think of sheep. She finally gave up and opened her eyes. Her dad was right in her face.