Get out and take one

Winter pov:
It's been three years and my baby girls are three now. I'm so excited to see what they are going  to look like when they grow up....unfortunately Jake has not gotten any better. He stop drinking but he comes in with his anger issues. I was making dinner for jake, heaven, And nevaeh. Until...

Jake: * walks in angry *

Heaven: mommy what's wrong with daddy.

Winter: baby I don't know. Listen to me baby go back in the living room

Heaven: okay mommy

Winter: jake what's wrong with you. Why do you walk in so angry all the time. I hate your anger iss-* jakes chokes winter*

Jake: shut the he'll up.

Winter: * chocking *

Nevaeh: Daddy why are you hurting mommy. * scared * Heaven!

нєανєи: ∂α∂∂у! ѕтσρ! ∂σи'т нυят мσмму!

ʝαкє: * ℓєт'ѕ ωιитєя gσ αи∂ ωαℓкѕ тσωαя∂ѕ тнє кι∂ѕ *

нєανєи: * ѕ¢яєαмѕ αи∂ gяαвѕ иєναєн нαи∂ αи∂ яυиѕ υρѕтαιяѕ *

ι ℓєαи αи∂ нєℓ∂ му тняσαт αи∂ ¢συgн.

ωιитєя: gєт συт αи∂ ℓєανє

ʝαкє: тнє fυ¢к иσ вιт¢н *ѕℓαρѕ ωιитєя*

ι fєℓℓ вα¢к σи тσ тнє ¢συитєя. тнαт'ѕ ιт тнιѕ ιѕ яι∂ι¢υℓσυѕ. ι ℓσσк υρ ιи fяσит σf мє αи∂ gяαв α киιfє.

ωιитєя:уσυ ωιℓℓ иσт ¢αℓℓ мє α вιт¢н σя нιт мє єνєя αgαιи gєт уσ αѕѕ υρѕтαιяѕ αи∂ ρα¢к.

ʝαкє: нα вιт¢н υ иσт gσιиg тσ ρα¢к ѕнιт αи∂у иσт gσииα ¢υт мє нσє.

ωιитєя gσт αиgяу αи∂ ѕℓι¢є нιѕ fα¢є. нє ѕ¢яєαм αи∂ ρυи¢н α нσℓє ιитσ тнє ωαℓℓ. Hot tears run down his face. Winter just stares at him with tears in her eyes. They both just stare at each other.

Jake: *breaths out* what happen to us baby.

Winter: I don't know this is not how I want us to be. Maybe...we just need a break when you clam yo crazy ass down   I will give u one of the girls so we don't have to pay child support.

Jake: okay. * goes upstairs and packs all bags*

I set down on the ground and cried my eyes out. Then I got up slowly and went to the girls room where they were watching Elmo. I turn off the t.v.

Winter: girls

Both girls: yes mama

Winter: let's go take a bath and get some rest okay.

I went to go run some Luke warm water and went and then stop it and went into my bed room.

   Jake pov:
Winter right I am crazy I decide to take one of the girls tomorrow. Winter walks in the room and after I got done packing I went up to her her and kiss her. I love this woman but if I stay I just might kill her because of my anger issues. We both gave the kids a bath and this what happen.

Jake: girls if mommy and I ever split up who would go with me and who would go with mommy.

Heaven: I would go with mommy cause I love her very much and she is fun.

Nevaeh: I wanna go with you daddy because he is fun.

I knew then nevaeh was going to be my little tom boy and heaven was going to be mommy's little girl. I breath out slowly looking in to there little blue eyes.

Jake: okay.

I walk out the bathroom and went and pack all of Nevaeh things and took some pictures on my phone of the girls together also of my wife then the family. I wipe a tear away.

10mins later-
Nobody's pov

The girls got out the tub and everybody ate dinner as a family for the last time. Jake and winter told the kids that they were splitting up and they might not see each other again of course they cried and hug the each other good by.

The parents thought they would never see each other again but were they wrong?