Chapter 1

your point of view:
I tapped my pencil on my packet of homework i was assigned to do over the weekend. "Buzz buzz" was the sound of my phone.
Caleb: Don't come out to your balcony.
I threw on a jacket and walked out to my balcony when I saw him climbing up. "What are you doing Caleb?! Its 2:32am." "I know, but I got bored," we walked in my room and played some Minecraft on my PC. "Dude, we should order pizza" he said looking at me with his eyes wide open. "If you say so. What flavor?" Then we both said "cheese!" At the same time and bursted out laughing. My mom was still at work at the hospital. About 30 minutes after ordering was when the delivery man arrived, not so much of a "man" because the person who delivered our pizza was a girl. My mouth watered as Caleb put a slice of pizza on my plate and he just laughed and ended up dropping his pizza. "Oh well, still food" he said smiling. "Race you upstairs" I said while taking a headstart. "CHEATER!" He said while tripping up the stairs and I laughed so hard I ended up crying. Mom usually let Caleb sleep over, considering her and his mother Katie have always been good friends since high school. Me and caleb have three classes together, science, algebra, and hope class.
Caleb's point of view:
I was so focused on eating pizza and playing against her at mario cart that my thumbs were hurting. Honestly, I've always had a crush on y/n since 7th grade, but I've never been able to tell her. I will soon, at least I just have a feeling I'll give up and just tell her. She may have a crush on me, she may not. Considering we're so close, I hope she does. She layed back on her bed and sighed, "I'm beat. Can we sleep?" I turned off the TV and layed next to her staring at the ceiling. "Goodnight, sleepy head." I teased her, but after a few minutes she was fast asleep. While I was getting sleepy, she rolled over and layed her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me, man, I didn't want this to end.