Chapter 14 - recovery

Your POV:
"How about we go to an amusement park?" Billy suggested. "That sounds great!" Caleb's face lit up, and he immediately faced me with eggs stuffed in his mouth. I laughed, "sure." I brushed my teeth after and sat on Caleb's bed when he joined me. I was silently crying and he kneeled in front of me, "what's wrong?" He looked worried. "I'm scared I'll hurt you," I tried hard to hold in my cries. "You won-" "I have a heart of thorns, Caleb." I cut him off. "I don't care if I get cut or scratched or whatever the outcome is, I love you. You're worth any pain. Why can't you understand that?" Tears began to form in his eyes and I kissed him hard. He fell back but i was still on him, he wrapped his arms around my back and we continued to kiss for a good 10 seconds. "I-I'm sorry," I felt my cheeks blush. "No, I don't mind" he smiled. He picked out his clothes and ran in the shower. "Be back," he said. I picked mine out and laid on his bed. "Y/n!" Hayley jumped on the bed and hugged me. "Hey girlie, ready to get some cotton candy at the amusement park?" I laughed. "So ready," she giggled.
Caleb's POV:
When I walked out my room she was already dressed. Light blue ripped jeans and a brown coat with a gray shirt underneath and some converse. We drove to the amusement park and we rode all the roller coasters. "Today has been amazing," I told her as we were at the top of a ferris wheel. "Agreed, I always enjoy spending time with you," she smiled and it made my heart melt. The wind blew her hair into her face and I pushed it away and kissed her forehead. "I love you," I said looking into her beautiful eyes. "I love you more."
Mom walked up to us once we got off, "ready to eat, lovebirds?" "Heck yeah!" I jumped. I looked to my right and Hayley, annie, and y/n had their mouths stuffed with cotton candy. "What?" They mumbled and giggled at the same time.